ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE

Some believe that loving someone is insignificant, being loved is important, but both loving and being loved is everything - it's the most important thing. Love with an empath would be profound, authentic, and unlike anything she had ever known. If she was fortunate enough to be loved by an empath, she would experience a whole new spectrum of emotions and feelings.

Empaths were highly attuned to energy, absorbing everything around them and deeply connected to their partners. The love she would feel with an empath was often described as 'alien love' because it was a level of love that a regular human could never provide.

 The love she would feel with an empath was often described as 'alien love' because it was a level of love that a regular human could never provide

Elena guided him inside, feeling a sharp sting from his size. She had to remind herself to breathe as Keilander began to move slowly in and out of her. A small grin appeared on Keilander's face as he noticed her grip on him.

"Oomphf....ah...ah..ahh..." She moaned softly into his ear as he lovingly and effortlessly made love to her.

"I love you," he heard her whisper, tears welling in her delicate eyes. Elena had never felt so safe, so cherished, so complete as Keilander moved within her, his strong frame enveloping hers. Her legs wrapped around his waist, while her hands explored his broad chest, back and stomach, sensing the rhythm of his muscles as he moved within her.

"I love you too, more than you can imagine, Elena! You mean everything to me!" he groaned with euphoria as her core trembled around him. He moved slowly, savoring each moment of entering and withdrawing, causing Elena to revel in the intimacy between them. It felt addictive and beautiful, as if they were exploring a new world of love for the first time.

She had always known deep down that he was everything she had ever desired - a lover, a confidant, an empathetic companion

She had always known deep down that he was everything she had ever desired - a lover, a confidant, an empathetic companion. However, the dark cloud overshadowing her days made it hard for her to acknowledge and appreciate the kind of man he truly was. As his member stretched her, she reflected on how deeply she loved him and how fortunate she was to have him in her life.

"Kelan, ah....agh...yes....you feel so amazing," Elena praised, completely lost in her adoration. Keilander's gaze locked onto hers as she continued to voice her pleasure with every thrust of his hips. Their intertwined sounds of passion filled the air as he kissed her, causing her entire body to tremble. Their noses brushed against each other as he intensified his movements.