EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

As Keilander finished up the last of the dishes, the kitchen was bathed in moonlight that poured through the window like liquid silver, casting a soft glow on the counter

As Keilander finished up the last of the dishes, the kitchen was bathed in moonlight that poured through the window like liquid silver, casting a soft glow on the counter. With meticulous care, he put the final touches on each plate, determined to impress Elena for their date night.

This evening was crucial to him; he longed to reconnect with her on a deep, intimate level. He envisioned engaging in a lively, sparkling conversation, sharing their thoughts and feelings with each other. But as he worked, Keilander couldn't shake the one thing he had been thinking about since Elena reentered his life - a secret plan he was eager to reveal by the end of the night.

As he arranged the table, Keilander wondered if Elena was ready for the surprise he had in store. He had taken care to dress himself nicely, but he hoped she would dress up even more for the special occasion, as it was all about her this night. Casting a final glance around the living room, he made sure everything was perfect before he ascended the stairs to fetch Elena.

"Darling, are you ready?" Keilander whispered softly as he pushed open the door to their room. Stepping inside, he was met with a truly breathtaking sight. His eyes widened with pride and awe as he took in Elena's beauty. She was dressed in a stunning pastel pink mini dress, adorned with delicate embroidered flowers on the bodice. Her long, wavy black hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her beaming smile as she looked at him.

"You look absolutely stunning, I... I'm falling in love with you all over again," he declared, placing a hand over his heart. He could feel his heart beating faster than usual within his chest. Elena giggled softly, twirling before him to showcase her figure, her hair swirling gracefully with her movements. Keilander quickly closed the distance between them, taking hold of her hand and lifting it to his lips. Elena smiled as she felt the tender kisses he placed on the back of her hand, his eyes never leaving hers as he kissed her with deep affection.

"Keilander, you're so sweet," Elena exclaimed, biting her bottom lip as she admired his alluring gentleness towards her. He smiled warmly, his fingers lightly tracing her right cheek, taking in the delicate features of her face.

"You are the most precious person to me, alongside our son! Your smile brings me joy, your presence gives me purpose, and your love creates everything I hold dear," he expressed with eyes that held the power to melt any woman's heart. Elena was still in disbelief that Keilander was real - a man whose sole mission in life seemed to be making those around him feel loved and cherished. Today and always, she felt like his number one priority.

"I can't believe you're real! I must have been blind not to see you coming into my life to save me from myself," she mumbled, her eyes brimming with tears. Keilander felt a pang of unease at the sight of her becoming emotional, as it was never his intention to make her cry.

"Please, don't cry! You know I can't bear to see you like this. I never want to be the cause of your tears," he murmured, his fingers gently tracing along her jawline. Elena smiled softly and gave him a meaningful look.