01: doll shop

🥀

the bell shop rings as a man clad in an expensive suade black suit and eyes covered beneath a black mask walks in, footsteps heavy on the marble floors entering the doll shop.

"ah, mister jk, welcome" the man behind the counter greets, a smile on his lips instantly recognising one of their rare vip customers.

"the usual?" he asked with the dark haired male nodding. the masked man pleased that he didn't had to do any talking and the older man instantly typing away on his computer securing a suite room and giving a few instructions on the intercom to prepare everything for the convenience of the esteemed guest.

"would you care for a glass of wine while you wait, sir?" a seductive voice filled jeon jungkook's ears. the woman wearing a rather very revealing maid costume, breasts pressed against his side with a glass in hand.

jungkook eyed the woman through his mask who looked up at him, eyes looking back at him through thick lashes with pure lust. red lips in an inviting smirk, cleavage on full display for him to see.

on normal circumstances he would've pushed the woman away for getting too close than what he would have appreciated but he was having such a good day and came here to have some fun so he decided to let this one slide and deciding to get entertained.

he took the glass and slowly took a sip, eyes locked at the woman who somehow was now infront of him, a wide mischievous smile on her red lips.

the woman slowly started grinding herself against him, jungkook standing still staring down at her in amusement, watching her every move.

"mister jk, the room is prepared. please follow me to the display room" the man announced catching jungkook's attention in which a frown formed in the woman's lips as she halts her actions.

"thanks for the wine" jungkook smirks holding up the glass infront of the woman who looked very displeased before he followed the man to a hallway he was very familiar with.

"you've come at a good time, mister jk. all our best sellers are on display and ready" the man informed as they walked down the dimly lit hallway.

"you have new arrivals?" jungkook asked as he remembers the sign he briefly saw by the entrance of the shop.

"ah, yes. a few dolls came in" the man replied, hesitancy laced in his voice. "but i cannot guarantee their performance." he then added as they reached their destination.

🥀

*
*
*

chapter side notes:

jungkook is wearing a mask that only covers the eyes or basically like a masquerade mask. guests in the shop uses this type of masks to conceal their identity 🎭