11

🥀

"i heard you only had one guest on your first night? a VIP guest" the madam of the shop, kim jennie asks the brunette doll who was sitting on the chair infront of her desk, hands fiddling on the hem of his shirt.

"ah, yes. madam" the doll shyly replies, nodding his head.

jennie hums eyeing the doll. "how are you feeling?" she asks.

"um, i'm feeling okay, madam" V replies, not really knowing what to say. he didn't want to tell the madam that he was still feeling a bit sore down there. well, he had enough teasing the past few days from the other dolls seeing him limping as he walked after that night with his first guest.

"that's good. you have to be in good condition by next thursday" the madam says. "did he use a condom or inside you?" she suddenly asks, making the other's cheeks instantly turning into a shade of dark red.

V knows these are just normal questions from the madam but he couldn't help but feel flustered by the sudden question.

"oh, um, i asked him to... inside me" the doll murmurs, cheeks heating up more. scenes from that night replaying in his mind along with the masked man.

"i see" the madam hums. "well, as long as you drink the pills regularly we won't have any problem" she says, holding a new bottle of pills she handed over to the doll.

the brunette nods, grabbing the bottle which seemed to be a little different from the previous one before looking back at the madam who seemed to be now deep in thought.

the madam stands up looking over the curious doll. "actually, try to make sure your guests use a condom for now."

the doll was confused but nonetheless nods. "that will be all, you can go and don't forget you also have a lesson with jinwoo this afternoon" the madam reminds.

"yes, madam." the doll replies before standing up, making a small bow and exits the room.

as soon as V was out of the room, he glanced at the bottle of pills in his hand, his eyes carefully scanning the labels.

a frown forms in his face when he realised why the bottle looks quite different from the others - the madam doubled the pill's dosage.