54

🥀

jungkook carefully carries the sleeping brunette out of the car in his arms. he was successfully able to detached himself from the other when the doll finally fell asleep and he carefully dressed him up in his sweater and panties before driving home.

a butler holds the car door wide open and knowing better by keeping his eyes on the ground away from the doll's exposed legs that the dark haired male soon protectively covered with his coat.

most male house staff try to keep their distance from the brunette as they all didn't want to unintentionally get on their young master's bad side but it's been quite a challenge since not only they would unconsciously stare at the pretty doll but the younger was very friendly with all of them.

the dark haired male pressed a soft kiss on the doll's forehead as he walked, minsoo opening the door for the young jeon. the two other maids bowing as he walked in.

"welcome back, young master." minsoo greets with jungkook giving a warm smile towards the older. the maid's eyes now softening as she gazed at the sleeping brunette.

"minsoo, can you please gather my things in the car and leave them in my office." jungkook instructs, the head maid quickly responding with a nod.

the dark haired male then proceeded upstairs, gently placing the sleeping doll down on his bed who shuffled a bit making jungkook halt not wanting to wake the other.

he was startled when his phone started to ring making him curse lightly under his breath shuffling in his pockets to get his phone.

"hyung?" he eyed the doll letting out a sigh, seeing the other was still deep in slumber.

he went over to the balcony, gently sliding the door closed to make sure not to disturb the sleeping beauty while he talks on the phone.

"i'm sorry for calling so late but i want to inform you we're all set. i've also talked to jin, he's ready to testify with the results if needed."

jungkook lets out a sigh, closing his eyes before looking up at the sky.

"thank you, namjoon-hyung. i'll let you know when i take him back to the shop then we can make an appointment with the madam by then." he replies.

"of course." namjoon replies before saying good bye and ending the call.

the dark haired male went back inside, slowly lying down facing the peacefully sleeping brunette.

he let out a sigh, gently wrapping his arms around the doll. face snuggling on the his soft hair inhaling his vanilla and minty scent that seems to calm his nerves.

everything was set. now all he needed to do is bring the doll back to shop and settle things with the madam.

why was he feeling nervous? his namjoon-hyung, a great lawyer would be helping him even his jin-hyung was willing to help. is it because of the fact that he might fail?

no, he shouldn't. he won't. he'll make sure that the doll will finally be free.

*

V flutters his eyes open, blinking as a small yawn escaped his lips.

a small blush crept in his cheeks as his eyes adjusts finally focusing on the sleeping man beside him, a strong arm draped loosely on his waist.

his eyes then went wide remembering the events of last night, cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

he doesn't really remember how they got home. the last thing he remembers was the dark haired male was softly humming him to sleep as he was wrapped in his arms.