28

🥀

the days passed rather quickly for the brunette doll.

he mostly stayed inside his room painting not until the new training dolls he met during the other day would occasionally bother him which he didn't really mind.

the training dolls very much took a liking to the young doll especially yeji who seemed to adore the doll more when she found out he was favored by a vip guest saying she looks up to him. the doll would shyly smile at the praises feeling to overwhelmed with the attention.

"i'm so curious about this vip guest of yours!" yeji squealed with the other dolls nodding their heads in agreement.

"ah, we might see him this thursday. we'll be assigned at the lobby this week right?" another doll says.

despite being put up for display in the doll shop for just about a month, V was already gaining popularity with his fellow dolls as he was the only one at the moment being booked continuously by a vip guest, a big thing for dolls.

"it's almost six, everyone out. off you go pretty dolls. fan meet is over." jinwoo announced as he storms inside the room, the new dolls murmuring a series of protest and whines but nonetheless followed the senior doll as they were ushered out of the room.

"ah, you poor doll." the older squished the brunette's cheeks. "you should be having your beauty rest since you have a guest to entertain tomorrow."

the younger let out a small giggle. "it's okay, hyung. the noona's were really friendly." he says. the new dolls were all around the age of twenty one and above with V still being the youngest in the shop.

"well, you should rest now." jinwoo replies. "got to have a good stamina for tomorrow night." he teased.

the brunette doll's cheeks instantly heated up, eyes widening.

"hyung!" he gasped with the older bursting into laughter.

*

thursday night soon came, the dolls up for display once again scurrying around the dressing rooms as they get ready for the opening of the shop.

the brunette doll is currently settled infront of the vanity mirror. he was taking his time touching up with some make up as the head doll informed him that he'll just have to wait until the vip guest arrives.

"wah, you look so pretty." yejin appears from behind, admiring the beauty through the mirror.

"thamkyou, noona. you look really pretty too." the shy doll compliments the other who was clad in a revealing maid costume.

"thanks. here let me help you with your hair." the older offers which the other politely declined but the other insisted which eventually made him gave in not wanting to be rude.

"wow, you're really good." the brunette doll exclaims, in awe as the other finishes styling his hair with a proud smile on her face. he'll probably consider now to ask her again to do his hair.

the head doll soon arrived instructing everyone for display to get settled in their cubicles and the new dolls as well to head off to where they were assigned.

yejin bid farewell to the brunette doll as she also heads down to the lobby where she was placed to entertain booking guests.

V remained in the dressing room checking himself in the mirror from time to time. he was excited and somewhat nervous to see the masked man once again.

*

the lobby was filled with guests, a few vip guests also checking in and immediately being assisted by mister bang and entertained by the other working dolls. it was quite a busy night at the doll shop.

the brunette doll was humming to himself, as he puts on his robe eyeing himself for the nth time infront of the mirror.

"V, mister JK just arrived. go meet up with him at the lobby be sure to attend to his needs." jisoo instructed, startling the doll but immediately complied as he heads down the hallway.

he took a deep breath, his heart was beating wildly in his chest. the familiar butterflies pooling in his stomach.

he was basically smiling the whole time as he walked down the halls passing by a few guests and some of his senior dolls.

the elevator door dinged as he finally reached the ground floor, his eyes immediately scanning the space searching for his assigned guest.

he spotted the familiar dark locks standing by the counter. his feet immediately taking a step, maneuvering his way into the busy lobby.

almost all the guest present had their attention to the doll. it was like they were all caught up in a spell of his ethereal beauty.

lust filled eyes followed the doll's every step, the pretty doll unaware of all the hungry stares as he was only focused on a certain man.

however, the brunette halts in his tracks. an unexplainable feeling ached inside of him as he sees the scene infront of him.

another doll pushed up against the guest, hands caressing up his arm seductively. body so close to the other, breasts basically pressed against the the man's chest, their face inches away.

the two didn't seem to notice his presence not until the other doll flicked her eyes towards him with a glint he can't decipher.

he didn't know what to do as he recognized the other doll.

the doll being no other than yejin.