09

🥀

the doll's eyes went wide as he felt soft lips against his own. the feeling of dozing off long forgotten.

it was brief and gentle but it sent sparks throughout his body.

the masked man stared at the doll for a moment, as if his eyes were searching for any hesitation but seeing the doll look at him with wide doe eyes made him instantly dive back in.

"mmmhh" the doll's moans were swallowed by the dark haired male as he kissed him hungrily.

jungkook's hands quickly wandered down and squeezed the doll's thick globes, his tongue swift to invade the hot cavern and taste the other.

the sounds of tongues lapping and mixing of saliva resonated throughout the dimly lit room.

he kneads the other's ass making the doll moan out into the heated kiss, his toes curling and his hole involuntarily clenching around the hard cock still buried inside him.

jungkook slowly pulls away, as he gazed at the flushed doll beneath him. his lips swollen, hair slightly disheveled and beads of sweat on his skin but he somehow managed to still look so breathtaking.

he leaned down giving the other soft pecks on the lips, sucking and tugging on the doll's swollen lips before he hears the doll softly giggle making him look up at him with furrowed brows.

"i-i can feel it inside me" he shyly murmurs.

this had the dark haired male halt his actions, his mind realising what he meant.

he's filled up with his cum.

the doll immediately noticed the sudden change in the other's face and it was now his turn to look up at the other with furrowed brows, mind slightly panicking as he might've done something upsetting to his guest.

"d-did i do something wrong?" he asks, voiced slightly laced with worry.

the masked man was quick to shake his head as he swiftly grabbed the doll, making the other straddle him.

the doll gasped, clinging tightly onto the other, the hard cock brushing against his walls.

"you didn't do anything wrong, doll" he reassures, rubbing soothing circles on the doll's waist, eyes gazing in between where they were connected.

jungkook didn't want to linger any longer as he faced the confused doll.

"doll, you know i came inside you, right?" he slowly starts.

the doll slowly nods and stared at him briefly but soon understand what he meant.

"p-please, don't worry, mister JK. i'm on the pills. the madam made sure to have my body conditioned before putting me up for display" he shyly explains before the man could say anything more.

the pills that the madam strictly told him to take months before he was put up for display. monitoring him and making sure he takes it regularly telling him he's gifted as he belonged to the small percent of the male population who can get pregnant and adding that she doesn't want any untimely pregnancies under this roof.

a frown however made it's way to jungkook's lips. he knew about these pills and as much as it works perfectly for females, the pills are still on debate for gifted males as it might have bad side effects to their body. they should only be taken under a doctor's prescription and to be on strict monitoring.

"how long have you been taking the pills?" he asks.

"i'm not really sure. when i was sold to the madam she had me take it as part of my conditioning. when she told me i'll be put up for display soon, i've been taking them regularly since then" he shyly replies.

the doll averted his eyes, seeing the masked man's piercing brown orbs on him making him feel shy and small under the man.

"how old are you, doll?"

"eighteen" he replies, voice just above a whisper. the feeling of shame slowly creeping in his skin.

"i-i know it's a risk to my health" he blurts out before he can get a reply from the other.

"the madam told me the risks and the other doll's say guests doesn't prefer wearing those thin rubber and likes to cum inside dolls so the pills are needed" he adds. "it's part of my job. so please don't concern yourself about this things, mister JK" he softly murmurs, having the courage now to look up at the male's dark orbs, the other's face unreadable.

"y-you pay me to pleasure you, mister JK" the doll says, a bitter taste on his lips and a sting of pain in his chest as he says those words but shrugs it off.

the words slowly registers in jungkook's mind.

and he was right. why should he be concerned about the doll?

he shouldn't care about these things. he's a doll.

a doll he payed for him to fuck until he's satisfied, nothing more.