40

🥀

"didn't you have work today?" the doll shyly asks as he takes another bite of his pasta, eyes peering up the other.

he was so overwhelmed with the time they spent together the whole day that he just remembered that the other has actually a company to look after.

"i didn't feel like going. i wanted to spend the day with you." jungkook says casually like missing out on the meetings he had today was no big deal. he could just imagine the scolding he'll get from jimin and his secretary giving tantrums for having to reschedule everything. he even turned off his phone and just face it all tomorrow.

he doesn't feel any regret tho, having the other for breakfast and have this little dinner date with him was something he'd choose over any other thing.

the doll blushed, awkwardly wiping off his mouth with a table napkin. eyes looking away as he can't seem to look at the other because his heart was now beating too loud in his chest.

"oh... i see." he murmurs to flustered to say anything else. he wanted to ask if he's even allowed to do that but he was suddenly too shy.

the dark haired male chuckles loving the sight infront of him. his own heart fluttering.

*

"that was really delicious." V hummed as he sat back on his chair, a hand rubbing his belly in satisfaction. "thank you for the meal." he says, a boxy smile on display, cheeks a tint of pink.

jungkook chuckles, a warmth spreading in his chest seeing the other enjoy the meal he had prepared.

"would you like to have a taste?" jungkook asks as he pours himself another glass of wine.

the doll shyly shook his head. he wasn't a fan of the drink not understanding how people loved it.

"you look like you have a grudge against my wine" the dark haired male says with a laugh seeing the other's scrunched up face looking at the bottle of wine.

"i-it just tastes... weird" he shyly mumbles, jungkook letting out a chuckle again before drinking up.

the dark haired male stares at the doll who was now admiring the little lights hanging from the tree branches.

he loved how the brunette's eyes seemed to twinkle. his face sculpted perfectly by the light and shadows.

he was a breathtaking sight.

"j-jungkook?"

the said man blinks, eyes now locking with the shy doll's curious ones.

"yeah, i was just admiring how pretty you look tonight." the dark haired male says with a smile before taking a sip from his wine.

the doll's cheeks instantly flared up not expecting the other's reply while the other just smirks loving the sight of the once again flustered doll.

"h-how can you just say things like that?" the other whines, hiding his blushing face behind his palms but couldn't help for a small smile to form in his lips and his heart doing little skips.

he hears the man chuckle before soon the other was beside him gently removing his hands away from his face and making him stand up.

he gazes at the dark haired male, his dark brown orbs looking at him with such intensity making his cheeks heat up more by the second and his body getting tingly.

jungkook smiles as he gently cups the doll's cheeks before leaning down and attaching their lips.

the doll's eyes flutters close, goosebumps in his skin and heart beating wildly.