82

🥀

tears were rolling down the brunette's closed eyes as his body arched, releasing for the nth time. a moan from his lips echoing throughout the room along with the dark haired male's low grunts who had also just came spilling inside of him.

a wet spot now settled just by the brunette's bum at how much he was filled up and leaking. if he hadn't been taking the pills he should be worried but the double dosage of pills that the madam had him taking was really strong and good for conditioning his body for such situations.

his tears didn't go unnoticed by the dark haired male as he slowly lifts his upper body up.

"does it hurt anywhere?" jungkook asks worriedly as he gently brushed a tear.

the brunette was able to make out a tired smile, shaking his head and pressing a kiss on the other's cheek.

"i'm just really happy i could be together with you from now on..." the brunette shyly mumbled as he peered up at the other, tired eyes still full of love as he stares at the dominant male.

jungkook's heart however dropped at the younger's words. he almost forgot that he still had to let the other know that he was leaving in literally a few hours.

the brunette innocently gazed back at him, wide doe eyes locking with the dominant male's dark ones. both getting lost in each other before jungkook spoke.

"my love, i wanted to give you something..." the dark haired male murmurs as he pressed a kiss on the brunette's forehead before slowly pulling out but let out a low growl like sound, eyes turning a shade darker seeing his own semen trickling down the small filled hole.

"j-jungkookie?" the brunette looked at the other confused as the male had seated in between his legs, lifting them up and soon enough felt a finger scooping up the warm liquid leaking out of him and thrusting it back inside.

the younger bit his lip, breathing heavily as feels the other lapped up the remaining cum and sliding it back inside of him.

"much better." jungkook murmurs as he leaned in kissing the brunette's inner thigh and taking a moment to make a new blotch of purple patch. the younger too speechless and breathing heavily at what just happened.

jungkook walked over to his dresser grabbing a black velvet box and walked over back to the brunette who somehow managed to sit up a bit and felt another gush of liquid flow down in between his legs but quick to grab the sheets and cover his body not wanting for the dominant male to see, flushed cheeks turning to a darker shade.

"i couldn't find the right moment to give you this but i think now's the best time." jungkook says handing the box to the brunette who curiously accepts it not before shyly pulling more the sheets to cover jungkook's lower half earning a chuckle from the older.

the brunette slowly opened the box seeing a necklace with a gold bar pendant with his name 'taehyung' engraved neatly on it.

the dark haired male took the necklace out, holding it for the other to better see.

"do you like it?"

"it's beautiful...." taehyung murmurs, sparkling wide eyes admiring it. a finger softly tracing his name engraved on the golden bar.

"let me put it on you." the brunette shyly nods letting jungkook put it on him. the shiny gold necklace now hanging around his neck.

the dark haired male smiles as he pulls away to admire the necklace he had ordered and customized from italy looking pretty on his taehyung.

"thank you." taehyung shyly mumbled leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss on jungkook's cheek.

"you've been surprising me since this afternoon... now i feel bad i don't have anything for you..." he murmurs with a small pout that made the older chuckle pressing a kiss on his pouty lips.