64

🥀

"how long did he extend the tag?" jennie asks the shop manager who was seated across her desk as she was standing by the window, eyes gazing on the streets below.

he had called for him after the brunette had left as she was informed that the vip guest would be signing a tag contract extension.

"he actually paid for the whole month." mister bang informs, eyeing the paper that the vip guest had signed.

the madam clicks her tongue, turning around. the old man handing the contract to the madam who intently scanned the piece of paper.

"he's planning to buy him."

the doll shop manager's eyes flicked up to look at the madam's unpleased face. usually, the madam would be happy about a guest buying a doll as it means a huge amount of money but it isn't the case for the brunette doll.

"what makes you say that?"

the madam scoffs, handing the paper back to the curious shop manager as she walks over back on her desk and sits on her chair, arms cross over his chest.

'the way he was kissing him in front of us in the lobby was obviously sending a message.' the madam thoughts.

"that's what most guests do, if they've taken a liking to a doll and wants to buy them, they don't want other guests touching what they've claimed. to put it simply, they become a bit possessive over the doll. vip guests would go with tagging the doll, extending the contract while they prepare their payment and soon enough will be setting up a meeting with the shop owner, with me."

the manager nods at the information. everything that the madam had said made sense. most guests in the shop that had already bought dolls had tagged them for awhile before buying them. normal guests who doesn't have intentions of buying a certain doll wouldn't usually go for tagging due to the expensive rate.

"oh, V even seemed to have an interest on him. such a naive child." jennie says with a mocking tone. "but i've already reminded him of what he should focus on so that won't be much of a problem. you know what an obedient doll he is." she adds with a chuckle.

'but jeon jungkook has more than enough money to even buy the whole shop so why hasn't he set up a meeting with me yet?' the madam thoughts, thumb clicking on the pen he was holding as he stares at V's folder laid out in her desk. her mind running wild as to why the young ceo hasn't yet set up a meeting with her if he indeed plans to buy the brunette doll. "unless he's not planning to buy V after all and i'm just over thinking..."

"then why not just price him a good amount if ever mister JK does decide to buy him than send him to the auction?" the shop manager asks gaining the madam's attention who seemed to be deep in thought.

"you don't understand, mister bang." jennie says with a scoffing chuckle, an indescribable glint her dark eyes.

"even though he's not a virgin anymore, a rare beauty like V can go up to billions in the auction. i'll get more than just selling him off, mister bang plus it's an additional exposure for our shop"

the doll shop manager knew about the madam's plan and he was never on with the idea but he also couldn't voice out his objections about it, not like the madam actually cared so he wanted to grab this opportunity to maybe change the woman's mind about the auction but it seems like she won't be changing her decision anytime soon.

"make sure to monitor V and let me know if mister JK makes any changes. the auction will be next month, it's not that far away. we'll just let mister JK have fun with him 'til then or if he ever indeed decides to buy him then i'll reject." jennie says.