79

🥀

"careful, taetae" minsoo exclaims as the said male was helping her out in the kitchen along with the other maids and was currently cutting up some vegetables.

they had told the other to relax as it's their job to do such tasks but the brunette offered to help saying he had nothing else to do and wanted to help with the preparations as jungkook had informed him that he invited his hyungs to come over this afternoon and jimin as well. he had also left for the office saying he just has a few meetings to attend to and will be back as soon as he finishes.

"how about you go and help mina with the cookies?" minsoo urges the brunette as she can't afford to have him get injured or bruise up his delicate skin. they all won't be able to face the young jeon if that happens.

the brunette nods, liking the sound of cookies as he handed the knife to the older, washed his hands and went over to mina who was working on the opposite counter top.

"help me form these cookie dough, taetae" mina says pointing to a bowl of dough which the younger was a bit tempted to taste, flicking his eyes from the maid to the dough.

the maid let out a chuckle seeing his innocent wide doe eyes and lips in a small pout as he starts to roll some dough into small balls.

"i know it looks really tasty right now but we have to bake them first." mina says. "i'll make you have a bite of the first batch of cookies." she says in a hush tone and winking at the brunette who eagerly nods and smiles as the cookies and the other dishes were obviously reserved for later as per the young jeon's instruction but all of them were making an exception for the brunette.

the maids were all basically deeply fallen with the brunette's charms as they had him taste a bit of everything. the younger innocent and happily munching with whatever that was presented to him.

the maids would say that he was their 'taste tester' wherein fact they just adore the brunette so much and loved seeing him gobble up the food and sweets.

the familiar honk of the car made the brunette immediately stand up from his seat and rushing off to the main entryway of the jeon residence.

"jungkookie!" he exclaims as soon as he sees the said man getting out of the car and engulfing him in a hug, the dark haired male quick to catch him and wrap his arms around his waist.

"hey" jungkook greets placing a kiss on the other's temple. "didn't know you missed me this much." he teasingly says as the brunette pulls away, a light pink blush now evident in his cheeks.

"i-it's because your back early, i thought you won't be back til late afternoon." the brunette doll shyly mumbled making jungkook's heart melt at his shyness.

"my meetings went well so i was able to leave early." jungkook says placing a kiss on the blushing brunette's forehead.

"oh come, they prepared a lot of dishes in the kitchen." the brunette excitedly exclaims as he basically pulls the dark haired male inside and into the kitchen.

the maids all bowed respectfully seeing the young jeon who was being dragged by the young brunette over the island counter where he was previously eating.

jungkook glanced at the maids who all looked away, guilty of spoiling the brunette with food that was supposed to be served later.

"try the japchae" the younger says as he grabbed the chopsticks and scooping up some of the noodles which the other gladly eats up.