19

🥀

the walk to the room seemed to suffocate the panicking doll with each step.

he thought of telling jisoo, the head doll that he wouldn't go through with his booking for tonight but he'll still be ending up with a corresponding penalty whatever his reason maybe and he didn't want that too.

so here he was now standing infront of the room where his guest for tonight is waiting for him.

with shaky hands, he softly knocks on the dark wooden door. he was actually instructed to just go in but he was going to take every opportunity to delay his time in meeting up with the guest.

he stood outside the door as he blinks his eyes trying to stop them from getting watery and rubbing them with the back of his palms.

the bedroom door soon opened revealing the same blonde haired guest opposite his glass wall not too long ago.

the guest looks awful now that he was seeing him upclose if he was being honest. not awful in appearance but in an awful state as his eyes were red and puffy probably from crying.

but looking beyond that, V could say he was good looking. unlike his previous guest, the man didn't have a mask so he can see his face fully. his plump lips was probably one of the man's best feature. he also looked young probably just a few years older than him.

"oh, come in." the guest says, voice hoarse as he steps aside opening the door wide for the doll.

"i thought i instructed them to just let you in..." he murmurs to himself but the doll heard him clearly and gulps as he enters the room.

V awkwardly stood in the middle of the room waiting for the guests instruction who went to the mini bar and opened a can of bar. he seemed to be drinking for a while now judging by the few empty cans on the counter top.

"do you want a drink?" the guest asks, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"i-if you want me to..."

the guest looks over to him, expression unreadable as he eyed the doll.

"guess not" he murmurs before putting down the can of beer, the doll feeling the sudden tension in the room.

before he could register the man was striding over to him, loosening his tie as he grabbed him by the waist slamming his lips against his parted lips.

V gasped from the sudden action, his body stumbling back to the wall as the man kissed him roughly, body pressing against his.

the doll could only close his watery eyes, hands fisted in his side as the man slides his tongue in and invades the places that only a certain masked man had ever explored.

the man tugs on his lower lip and sucked on it before trailing kisses down his jawline, hand rubbing against his exposed thighs before going underneath his button up shirt and gripped on his waist.

"unbutton your shirt for me, yeah?" the man huskily murmurs as he bits on his earlobe and sucked on a spot on his neck.

the doll's shaky hands slowly made it's way to the first button of his shirt, eyes getting more watery.

the man hurriedly tugs on the shirt pulling it to the side as he sucked on his collarbones, hands also busy undoing his own shirt and un cuffing his sleeves.

by the time V was finished with his last button, he was already lying underneath the blonde male hovering over him. the man's toned toned physique on full display.

the blonde haired male's eyes raked over the doll's body, going over his exposed chest, down his curved waist and white lace panties.

the guest dived back in attaching his lips on the doll's neck, biting on a spot. his hips dipping down and their lower momentarily brushing against each other that had the doll elicit a moan.

the doll's eyes widened not liking how he moaned out for the man. the guest stilled, his actions halting which didn't go unnoticed by the other.

the man seemed to stiffened on top of him.
"m-mister park?" the doll croaks out as the man remained unmoving, his face buried in the doll's neck.

the doll lifts up his hand to touch the guest but before he could even do so he feels the man's body lightly shaking.

he was crying.

"i-i can't..." the man murmurs in between soft sobs, hands fisted on the sides of the doll's face.

the doll was beyond confused, he could feel his skin getting damp as the man on top of him cries, body slumping on top of him.

he didn't know why or what the man's problem was but he felt pity and at least wanted to comfort the guest. he gently wrapped his arms around the man, hugging him close and softly pats his hair.

V didn't know if it was the proper or right thing to do as he never had lessons about how to deal with crying guests or how to offer services to guests who suddenly gets emotional and starts crying.

however, the action seemed to ease the guest as he snuggles closer to him and sobs in his hold.

*

it was probably fair to say that mister bang was sweating buckets underneath the suit he was wearing as he headed to the deluxe room the guest was waiting.

he fixed his coat before knocking on the door preparing to face one of their most precious vip guest.

"doll, i thought- mister bang?" the dark haired male lips instantly turned into a frown, his brows furrowed as he was expecting to see his pretty doll when he opens the door but instead the doll shop manager was standing infront him.

mister bang awkwardly coughs as he made a small bow. "our sincerest apologies, mister JK but i was just notified that V has been booked for the night." he informs, facing the masked man who had an unreadable expression but he knows the other is unpleased with the news. "the head doll also told me that the guest has booked him for the entire night." he adds.

the masked man didn't speak for a while, the old man getting anxious by the second.

"i see." the guest finally says with a click of his tongue.

"you may want to check our vip list, mister JK. i'm sure another highly rated doll would do a better service for you than V. he's only a new doll afterall- "

"mister bang" jungkook cuts off the other making him instantly shut up with the sudden tone of the male's voice.

"i'll be cancelling my booking for tonight." he states, grabbing his coat. face unreadable of any expression as he headed for the lift.

"o-of course" the manager of the shop replies making a bow to the guests retreating back. "again our apologies, mister JK. i'll have your payment wired back to you." he says making the guest stop in his track.

"there's no need for that. have it transferred to V. i came for him after all." jungkook replies, the elevator doors opening with a 'ding'.

"but, mister JK- "

"have a good evening, mister bang." the masked man finally says entering the lift leaving the confused shop manager standing alone in the hallway.