29

🥀

the brunette doll seemed to be frozen in his spot and before he could think of what to do, a hand harshly gripped his waist turning him around.

"you look like a pretty doll." a man slurs out, breath smelling of alcohol fanning over the doll's scared face.

"l-let go of me." V gasps as he tried to push the man away who only tightened his grip on his waist.

"what? i'll fuck you good. what do you say sweet cheeks?" the man exclaims.

"i'm sorry, sir but this doll is already reserved for the night." V was teary eyed as he looks at mister bang mentally thanking the old man who talked to the unpleasant guest calmly.

"no! i want him. i want this doll." the drunk man shouted before he shamefully grinds his hips against the doll not minding all the other guests and dolls present looking at him in disgust.

the doll gasped when the man was suddenly shoved backwards, with him being pulled away from the other and being engulfed in a familiar warmth.

"are you deaf?" a familiar voice echoed throughout the room.

the doll's teary eyes gazed at the vip guest he was longing to see, body feeling relieved as the other subtly caressed his sides as if to calm him.

jungkook was quick to have his arms around the trembling doll, shielding him away from the drunk guest.

"i saw him first so he's mine." the drunk man spats, making the other scoff. "who do you think you are? huh?" the enraged man adds glaring at the vip guest before lunging forward towards the dark haired male and the doll.

V gasped when he was suddenly pushed to the side and hearing a few more gasps from the other people present in the room.

"you bastard! let me go-ahhh!" in a second the man was pressed up against the counter, an arm twisted behind his back. jungkook gripping on his skin tightly and looking down at the struggling male boredly.

"that hurts! you'll pay for this -ahhh!" the struggling man screams when the dark haired male twisted his hand more.

seconds later, security came rushing in with mister bang instructing them to get rid of the drunk man and to make sure he won't be able to enter the shop's premises again.

V saw the madam by the balcony overlooking the whole scene. he could only imagine the scolding everyone would get when this night is over for letting such accident happen.

"are you okay, doll?" the brunette doll's attention turned to the vip guest who was quick to have him wrapped up back in his arms that had his cheeks turn to a shade of red.

"i-i'm okay, mister JK and thank you." he mumbles, looking down still a bit shaken up.

"we sincerely apologise for the trouble, mister JK" mister bang exclaims, bowing for an apology towards the esteemed guest. mind also in chaos knowing that the madam had witnessed the whole scene.

jungkook just nods, feeling rather annoyed as to why his doll was out in the lobby and not to mention the other guests bashfully making their interests known at how they stare at his doll.

the brunette doll remained his head down not wanting to look anywhere else feeling everyone's attention on them.

"the room is ready, mister Jk. we hope you have a pleasant night. please let us know if you need anything else." the doll shop manager informs.

"shall we go then, doll?" the masked man turns his attention to the shy doll who snaps his head up to him and nods just wanting to get away from the prying eyes.