10

🥀

jungkook might've lost count of how many times he came inside the whimpering doll. the feeling was exhilarating.

squelching sounds of mixed cum and slick along with the doll's soft whimpers and moans echoed throughout the room as jungkook drilled on the abused hole overflowing with his semen.

the doll's petite frame just bounced with each thrust. his body giving out as he lies limp beneath the masked man.

after their talk, not much words were exchanged. the masked man's actions became rougher, hands gripping his skin tighter enough to leave bruises and his thrusts deeper with each snap.

V didn't complain tho as that what a good doll should be.

"fuck" jungkook lowly curses as he came for the nth time that night, his cum filling up the already overflowing hole to the brim.

he didn't know why the sudden mix of emotions erupted inside him when he heard the words of the doll. he knows he shouldn't be feeling anything.

so he buried the thoughts away and follow what the doll told him - not to concern himself with such things.

"you pay me to pleasure you, mister JK"

so that's what he did. he wants to fuck him senseless until he begs no more.

the doll whimpered loudly, his eyes shut as he feels the other's cum filling him up once again. his body squirmed, hands clutching on the sheets feeling so full. literally.

he could only imagine just how sore his hole would be by the end of the night.

"mmmhhh..." he whimpered as jungkook shifts their position, his cock buried inside him as he wrapped his arms around him in a spooning position.

"taking me so well, my pretty doll" jungkook murmurs, peppering the other's skin with kisses from his shoulders to the back of his neck.

the exhausted doll let out a small sigh of relief as he thought that the man was done for the night.

"you think you can take more, doll?" he asks in between kisses, the doll sucking in a breath at his words.

jungkook didn't even know why he had to ask the doll. his lust and frustrations clouding his
mind wanting to hear the doll to beg him to stop.

"y-you can continue. please don't hold back" the breathless doll replies, although his tired hazy eyes and exhausted body was saying otherwise.

on the other hand, as much as jungkook's pride wants to do it, the thought of hurting the doll was something every bit of fiber in his body is against.

gosh, the doll was driving him crazy.

jungkook nibbles on a spot on the doll's neck, his hand tracing lazy circles on his tummy. the want of caring for the doll overpowering his other lustful thoughts.

the doll almost dozed off but his eyes blinks again when he hears the other speak.

"what's your schedule, doll?"

"thursdays. only on thursday nights" he managed to croak out, eyes fluttering close once again. the dark haired male humming at the information.

"go to sleep, doll" the masked man murmurs.

that was the last thing the doll heard before sleep took over, feeling a soft kiss pressed on his temple and the murmur of a good night.

*

jungkook watched the sleeping doll in his arms out like a light. small snores coming from his parted swollen lips.

he lightly nibbles and kisses his skin every now and then, careful not to wake him up in his peaceful state. his hands softly caressing his skin.

he checks the clock hanging by the wall and seeing it was already half an hour past midnight. he should head out soon.

he pecks the other's temple before slowly pulling out making the doll lightly squirm that had jungkook completely stop his actions not wanting to wake up the pretty doll.

after about a minute of staying still and making sure the doll was back in his deep slumber, he successfully pulled out his member from the tight bundle of muscle.

he went to the bathroom and soaked a towel before heading back to the room and slowly started wiping the doll's sticky skin.

he was careful and did every action gently. he would halt every now and then, his eyes flicking to the doll's face to see if his actions disturbed him a tiny bit.

after about a few minutes, he finally finished. he stood by the side of the bed, scanning the doll's body for any spot he missed but smirks seeing his marks all over the smooth skin.

he covers the doll's petite frame with the white sheet as he bends down and plants a soft kiss on his forehead before heading back to the bathroom.

"what am i doing?" jungkook stares at himself infront of the bathroom mirror questioning his own actions. he was never the one to do after care. never. but here he was.

to be fair, he was questioning a lot of his actions all night.

he shook his head, disregarding his thoughts and decided to take a quick shower before he finally left the room.

*

"ah, good evening, mister JK" the man who accompanied jungkook earlier in the evening greets him as he emerged in the main lobby.

"i hope the doll did his duty's well" he says, curious about the VIP guest's feedback on the new doll.

"actually, mister bang" the masked man stopped in his tracks, a sly smirk on his lips facing the man looking at him with curiosity.

"i'd love to have that doll again on my next visit."