52

🥀

the doll sniffed as he clutched on to the older tighter, small hiccups coming out of his lips.

he had now calmed down a bit and was feeling embarrassed to face the dark haired male so he opt to be hidden safely in his arms, face burried against his chest.

he let out a small gasp when he felt the other start to pull away making him instantly hold on to him tighter, head now looking up at the dark haired male. a small pout on his lips.

jungkook let out a small laugh seeing the other's face. the brunette blinking his tear stained eyes, cheeks flushed.

"i was just planning to get some water for you in the car, baby." the dark haired male says, rubbing the doll's back soothingly. a hand gently wiping off some of the tears on the corner of the doll's eyes.

"i-i'm okay... i want to stay like this..." the doll shyly murmurs as he burries his face again against the man's chest making jungkook's heart melt, his insides being all soft.

"as you wish, my love." the dark haired male says as he securely wraps his arms around the doll, planting a kiss on the top of his head before softly humming and gently rocking them from side to side.

the doll cuddled closer against him, jungkook whispering sweet things in his ear and planting gentle kisses on top of his head making the brunette blush, a giddy smile on his lips.

a strong gush of wind brushed against their skin making the dark haired male look up seeing clump of dark grey clouds now starting to form.

"it'll probably rain." jungkook states as the doll pulls away looking up at the sky too.

"i think so too..." the brunette murmurs, wiping off his tear stained cheeks.

"c'mon, i'll carry you." the dark haired male says smiling up at the doll as he crouched down.

"w-what?"

"unless you prefer i carry you bride style? i don't mind." jungkook jokingly says, making the doll shake his head and walks over to the other gently hoping on to his back.

the brunette let out a small yelp as the dark haired male stood, his hands clutching tight on the dominant male.

"baby, you're choking me" jungkook says as the doll's arms were tightly squeezing his neck.

"o-oh my, i'm sorry..." the doll gasps as he loosened up his arms.

"no worries, love. actually, you can choke me anytime." jungkook teasingly says, making the brunette gasp hitting him playfully.

the brunette couldn't help but smile like a fool as he burried his face on the other's neck, his heart doing flips. who knew piggyback riding would make his stomach swirl with butterflies.

"jungkookie!" the doll gasps when he felt the dark haired male's large hands grope his ass cheeks, giving both peaches a light squeeze.

the dark haired male let out a laugh giving the right cheek another squeeze. he couldn't help it they were so full and soft.

"i'm sorry, baby. i just love your bum, they're so cute." jungkook says with a chuckle, the doll's face red.

did he just call his butt cute?

"they're so....luscious" the dominant male continued on, a tent forming on the front of his pants as they continued to walk. mind now filled of the scenes when he thrusts into the doll from behind, his ass cheeks jiggling as he pounced into him.

"all mine..." jungkook hums, as his hand gave another squeeze on the doll's right butt cheek making the brunette let out another gasp, shiver rushing down to his spine at the other's harsh squeeze and the change of his tone.

no more words were exchanged as they reached the car, the dark haired male gently setting the doll on his feet.

"jungkookie...." the dark haired male looks down on the doll, their bodies flushed together. the doll's back pressed against his car.

the said man hums as he traced soft kisses down the doll's jaw down to his neck. his hard growing tent pressed against the brunette's front making the doll let out a moan.

"i want you..." jungkook murmurs.

the dominant male didn't waste a second as he captures the doll's lips. hands hungrily roaming under the brunette's sweater feeling his soft skin.

the doll moans out into the kiss as the dominant male starts to grind on him, the friction in their clothed members making his body tremble and sparks igniting all over where the other touched.

"jung...kook..." the brunette choked out a moan when the dominant male's hands groped on his ass cheeks pressing him harder against him, hips humping and grinding.

the dominant male devours his lips, hips unwavering and hands kneading on his thick peaches. the doll melting in his arms as he surrenders from the pleasure.

he bends the doll over the car hood, lifting his sweater up as he latched his mouth on of the doll's erected nipples making the brunette's slender fingers tug on his dark locks, body arching as he sucked and flicked his tongue.

jungkook pulls away when he felt a rain drop on his skin, mind calming down a bit remembering how heavy rain might pour down any minute.

"we should get inside..." he huffs out, pulling down the doll's sweater and planting a sweet kiss on his forehead before pulling him down the car hood.

he opens the car door for the brunette before jogging back over to his side, igniting the car on and as if on cue droplets of rain started to pour down.

the brunette was still fazed, a hand over his chest as he catched his breath. hair disheveled, his cheeks flushed a dark shade of pink.

the doll shyly looks over to the dark haired male, his eyes wondering down noticing the other hasn't calmed down yet before his eyes flicked backed up meeting the dominant male's dark orbs.

"you know, maybe we could let this rain pass and do something else..." jungkook murmurs, a mischievous glint in his eyes as his hand cups the brunette's flustered cheeks. the doll leaning into the touch, a soft sigh leaving his lips.

"w-what do you have in mind?" the brunette murmurs, eyes closing finding comfort on the warmth radiating off the man's hand.

"well, it involves me kissing this lips..." jungkook murmurs, a fingertip brushing against the doll's parted lips.

"...down to this..." he says, as he traced his fingers down to the doll's chest and gently pressing against his sensitive clothed bud that made the doll whimper.

he then slowly trails down his finger down to the doll's front before cupping his member through the thin fabric of his pants.

"and lastly going down here and having my thick cock deep and warm inside your tight little hole with you moaning out my name..." he murmurs, voice deep. the doll's hand holding on to his wrist as the dark haired male's larger ones palms him though the fabric.

"what do think, my love?" jungkook says, a smirk on his lips. dark lustful eyes staring at the panting doll as he pulls his hand away.

the dominant male watched as the brunette properly sat up, shy eyes peering up at him before the doll gently took a hold of his hand.

the brunette innocently stares at him before he pressed a kiss on the dark haired male's finger tip before starting to do kitten licks.

jungkook's breath hitched, his pants suddenly getting tighter as his member demands to be set free, now painfully aching from being restrained.

he didn't know having his finger being sucked by the doll's mouth would drive his insides wild.

the brunette released his finger, innocent eyes still starring at the dominant male's darker ones.

"i'm all yours..."