67

🥀

jungkook was humming, fingers softly caressing the doll's back who was now lying on top of him.

he had wiped them clean awhile ago and now had his body connected back with the sleeping brunette doll but realized he preferred seeing the other's face so he gently had the doll lay on top of him as he slides his member back inside.

he chuckled as a small pout was adorning the doll's sleeping face, cheek squished against his naked chest.

he pressed a kiss on the top of the doll's head, fondly starring down at the beauty on top of him. he gently traced his finger on the doll's nose ending at the little mole just at the tip of his nose, the brunette's face cutely scrunched up making jungkook chuckle and halt for a few seconds not wanting to wake the other up but he couldn't stop himself from continuing to have his hands wonder around the doll.

it wasn't long until jungkook couldn't take it any longer as he was tempted to caress all the way down to the brunette's bum. he knew that it might wake up the sleeping beauty but his hands were now sliding to the dip of his back and down until settling on the soft buns.

jungkook grins gently caressing the doll's bum feeling them against his palms. it was so plump and tempting making him grope the pair of peaches, kneading and massaging as he closed his eyes, his head tilting back and a hummed moan leaving his lips as he had also felt the doll unconsciously clench around him making him grunt.

he was getting hard.

'calm down, jungkook. he's sleeping for goodness sake!' he thoughts, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths before letting out a sigh.

"j-jungkookie?....."

the dark haired male was snapped back to his senses when he felt the doll stir on top of him, his cock brushing inside of the brunette that made his breath hitched and hold the doll's waist to refrain him from moving too much.

"baby, i think it would be better if you keep still for a moment." jungkook huffs out, the still dazed doll confused as he continued to sit up but shudders feeling the cock twitch inside of him.

"oh..." the brunette mumbles, eyes now wide dumbly looking down where they were connected, cheeks a dark shade of pink.

a blush adorn the the doll's cheeks realising the situation as he was now straddling the dark haired male who was trying his best to remain calm as the brunette was clenching on to him tightly.

jungkook chuckles seeing the doll's flustered face. "i'm sorry, baby. i blame your ass." he says with a laugh, squeezing the confused doll's bum who let out a small yelp.

"did you sleep well?" he asked attempting to ignore his throbbing cock, pressing a kiss on the doll's blushing cheeks.

the brunette smiles, shyly nodding his head as he leaned forward snuggling against jungkook's chest, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips still feeling a bit tired.

"you didn't sleep?" the doll mumbles, voice muffled against his chest. a soft moan leaving his lips.

the dark haired male chuckles as he wraps his arms around the doll who only seemed to snuggle more. he rests his chin on top of the doll's head as he soothingly caressed the doll's back.

"it's okay, my love. i'll be heading out soon." jungkook replies, the doll frowning at this but didn't comment about it.

they stayed in that position for a while enjoying each other's warmth, jungkook softly humming and was somehow calming down.

the doll had his eyes closed loving the strong arms secured around him. his ear listening to the other's calm and soothing heartbeat, a soft sigh escaping his lips.