23

🥀

trigger warning: forced sex

the brunette doll was excited for the masked man to see him in the outfit his jinwoo-hyung has suggested, his hair styled prettily, his face all pampered up and his skin smelling of roses. he also couldn't wait to tell him about his new friend, jimin. he was ecstatic to see him after not seeing him the past week.

but all these thoughts and feelings of excitement were washed away with how the vip guest was treating him as soon as he opened the door.

a loud cry emits from the doll's lip at the sudden intrusion of the massive cock, a tear falling from his eyes. he bit his lip not wanting to sob infront of the guest from the pain he was feeling.

"did he fill you up this good, doll?" the man rasped out, hips harshly snapping.

jungkook pulled out before slamming back in loving how the ring of muscles engulfed his member. all tight and warm for him.

"did he fuck you good as i do?" he growled out, the doll's body sliding a bit with each forceful thrusts.

V had his eyes closed, an arm over his eyes as he bit back a sob. he couldn't understand what the other meant. all he could think of is to make him stop.

he wanted to pleasure the masked man but not like this. not at how he was forcing himself on him.

he likes it when the other would gently hold him and take his time. he loves it when he peppers him with soft kisses. he likes how the dark haired male would treat him with care.

but now he was scared of the same man. he doesn't want any of this.

"i'm asking you, doll." the masked man spat out, grabbing his arm and forcefully grabbing his chin to look at him.

"p-please stop" the doll sobbed, tears falling down his cheeks as he looks at the man. teary eyes pleading.

"p-please... i-i'm sorry..." he begged and apologised not really knowing what for but he didn't care as he just wanted the other to stop.

"i'm sorry..."

jungkook stilled. eyes widening seeing the trembling scared doll beneath him.

"i-it hurts... please" the doll pleads out again more tears flowing down his eyes as he looks at the dominant male staring down at him.

"fuck"

jungkook mentally cursed at himself, mind finally realizing what he was doing.

what the hell was he doing?! how could he do this?!

he slowly pulled out chanting a series of curse words. his heart ached when the doll instantly sat up whimpering and grabbing the white sheets wrapping it around himself, covering his body up and scurried over the far corner of the bed.

"doll..." jungkook calls out after pulling up his pants and walks over to the sobbing doll.

"s-stay away..."

the dark haired male wanted to hit himself seeing the doll's trembling hands clutched in the sheets wrapped around himself and eyes in a pool of tears looking at him with horror.

"doll, i'm sorry... i..." jungkook frustratingly brushed his hand against his long locks, eyes momentarily closing.

he didn't even know what to say. what could he even say? he hurt the doll. he..... he can't even say what he just did.

he wouldn't admit it but when the manager of the shop informed him last thursday that the brunette doll was booked, it stirred up something inside of him.

for days the brunette doll occupied his mind. at first he thought it was because he just didn't get to see the doll that night but the thought of another man with the doll bothered him so much. it made him upset.

an unknown feeling was seeping inside of him knowing that another man touched his doll, held him, kissed him and do the things that he should be the only one doing.

his mind was also conflicted with the fact that it was the doll's job and he didn't own the doll.

he tried to bury the thoughts away thinking of how pathetic it was of him, the jeon jungkook fussing over such things.

he ignored the unsettling feeling but being back in the shop and seeing the doll looking as pretty and alluring as ever triggered something inside of him once again making him succumb to his emotions not thinking the consequences of his actions.

he realised what he was feeling. he wouldn't admit it but he knows what it was.

he was jealous.

and he let this jealousy take over him making him do something he definitely regrets.