62

🥀

the brunette was standing under the pouring shower and letting the warm water trickle down his naked body. his head casted down, eyes mindlessly staring down at his feet.

he knew all too well this day would come but why was he feeling like this - his chest felt heavy, his eyes felt like crying.

the doll immediately came back to his senses when he heard the dominant male stepping in the shower. he blinked his eyes, stopping the threatening tears.

"baby, you alright?" jungkook's voice echoed.

the doll's lips curled into a small smile as he faced the dark haired male walking up to him and gently brushing his damp brunette locks to the side.

"i was just waiting for you." he mumbles peering up at him.

jungkook smiles, gently leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on the brunette's wet lips. he let his lips linger for awhile, wrapping his arms around the doll's petite one. their naked bodies flushed together.

"jungkookie~ y-you said we'll just shower..." the doll whines, a light pink hue appearing in his cheeks when he felt the other grope his aching ass.

the said man let out a chuckle and pressed a kiss on the top of the doll's head before pulling away.

"okay, baby i'm sorry." he says with a chuckle."we'll just shower but let me have my morning kisses first~" he exclaims with a grin, tackling the brunette. their bodies stumbling under the pouring water as he molds his lips against the doll's parted ones, expertly sliding his tongue in as he kissed the brunette hungrily.

the startled brunette knew by the hard rod poking in his stomach and the dominant male's hands were roaming sensually around his body that they would be in the bath for quite awhile. ′oh, someone please pray for my ass.′ the doll thoughts.

he shouldn't have trusted the other's words - let's shower together to conserve water. gosh, he'd been fooled twice now.

*

jungkook was careful to place the brunette by edge of the bed, now wrapped in a fluffy white robe.

the doll had been glaring at him, a small pout on his lips for the past thirty minutes as they had to transfer to the bath tub to finish their bath as the brunette couldn't hold himself up in the shower any longer, his legs weak after the dominant male had pounded on him for two rounds under the pouring shower.

V would look at him with daggers and look away with a small 'hmph!' every time their eyes meet as if to make the dominant male feel bad but he just looks adorable for the chuckling dark haired male.

"here, baby." jungkook kneels down infront of him, gently lifting his leg to slid in a pair of white panties.

a light pink blush appeared in the doll's cheeks but maintained his ′annoyed' face as he lifts up his legs and let the other swiftly continue to dress him. he would be lying if he would say that he didn't like the other's after care pamper.

the dominant male would chuckle pressing a kiss on his pouting swollen lips everytime he would help the brunette wear a piece of clothing.

soon enough, the doll was all dressed and unmoving on the spot the other had placed him just by the edge of the bed. the brunette's cheeks heating up trying to advert his gaze as the other was boldly dressing up infront of him. the dark haired male didn't even bother wearing briefs as he discarded the towel wrapped around his waist moving around as he pleased.

jungkook paced around the room, walking in and out of the walk in closet to his dresser and laying out his choice of clothes on the bed neatly beside the blushing brunette - all in his naked glory.

the brunette didn't even notice how he was staring at the dominant male's nakedness, lips parted lightly, his cheeks a pink hue not until he heard the other let out a snicker snapping him out of his bashful staring.

he immediately looked away, jungkook chuckling with a grin as he finally slid on a pair of underwear followed by his pants, a black button up shirt and his blazer.

"shall we head out now, my love?" the dark haired male asks finally all dressed up, standing now infront of the blushing doll and carefully helping him stand up and pressed a kiss on the doll's lips. he was so addicted to this pair of lips.

*

the brunette makes a small bow, shyly waving goodbye to the two young house maids who both looked like they were in the verge of tears as they all stood by the doorway.

"take care of yourself, okay?" minsoo says giving him a quick hug before assisting him towards the car, a butler carrying his bag placing it inside the trunk another butler holding the car door.

jungkook was already seated inside, phone pressed in his ear, his secretary's voice ignored as he had his focus on the brunette.

a smile forms in his lips seeing his house staff shouting their goodbyes to the younger. he was aware of how they all have grown fond of the brunette doll in the few days he had stayed under his roof.

"ready to go?" he asks ending his call, his secretary telling him he's about to be late for a meeting. he actually wouldn't be late if they didn't spend an extra hour and a half in the bathroom. well, he doesn't regret anything tho.

V nods his head taking one last glance towards the jeon mansion before the car door was gently shut by the driver.

the dark haired male smiles before leaning down giving a kiss on the doll's forehead.

"leo, to the doll shop please." he instructs his driver who immediately responded and drives off.

the brunette looks out of the window as they exit the tall black gates of the residence, a bittersweet feeling settling inside of him.

he kind of thought that he'll be staying a bit longer but all his hopes were down the drain when the other informed him this morning that he'll be returning to the shop today.

he was happy with the time he was able to spend with jungkook, meeting the kind staff of the household and even meeting jimin again.

he would forever be grateful to the dark haired male for making him experience one of the most happiest moments in his life.

he had a lot of fun memories that he would forever cherish. it almost felt like he was on a special holiday than doing his 'work' as a doll.

he almost forgot that jeon jungkook was his vip guest but being informed that he would be returning to the shop today reminded him of his life's reality.

the brunette doll let out a small sigh. he couldn't help but feel anxious, his thoughts going wild - ′what happens now? will i not see him again?′ he was just too shy & scared to ask the dark haired male as he might get answers that he was not ready to hear.

"you alright?" the doll blinks, the dark haired male's voice snapping him out of his unsettling thoughts.

"i'm okay..." he mumbles with a small smile feeling the exact opposite.

jungkook stares at him for a second, looking a bit unconvinced but didn't press the doll further. he gently takes the brunette's hand, kissing the back of his palm. the doll's cheeks instantly heating up from the gesture.

"if there's something bothering you, you can always tell me, hm?" the dark haired male pulls away and smiles, intertwining their fingers as he laid back on his seat. his thumb caressing soothingly on the other's skin throughout the ride which the doll very much loved with the warmth radiating off the dark haired male was making easing up his tensed up nerves.

he just wished that he could stay like this longer. his hands clutched on the other, making him feel safe and secure.