15

🥀

V has his back pressed against the wall, the man's thigh settled in between his. hands wondering all over, gripping on his waist and trailing over the silk straps caging his body. mouth decorating his skin with fresh marks.

his own hands raking over the man's body, loving the feel of his toned front under his palms.

he let out a moan, his head tilting back and eyes scrunching close when the man's lips lowered down capturing one of his erected buds. his hands instantly clutching on the raven locks.

jungkook smirks loving the lewd sounds erupting from the doll with the mere suck on his nipples. if there's one thing he had taken note on the doll, it was that his little pink buds are very sensitive.

he captures it in between his teeth, gently tugging on it. he swirls his tongue, flicking the sensitive bud that had the doll wriggling in his hold. hands clutching tighter in his hair.

he gave it soft pecks before finally releasing it with a pop. the pink bud now glistening in his saliva before he latched on to the other one giving it the same treatment making the doll's back arched, a load moan escaping his parted lips.

V was panting heavily by the time the man finally finished his assault on his sensitive chest. his hands holding on to the man's biceps as he feels his legs getting weak.

he let out a choked moan when he felt a finger pressed in his hole, another hand pumping his leaking member.

"so wet for me, doll" the dark haired male murmurs lowly in his ears, the finger sliding in and out the warm hole.

"pleasee..." the doll croaks out, not really knowing what he was pleading for as he clings on the man.

"tell me what you want, doll." jungkook huskily whispers in his ear.

"please...m-mister JK"

the said man hums, waiting for the doll to continue. to beg. his hands doing slow teasing movements. his finger sliding in and out his hole at a slow pace, other hand on the doll's leaking member, thumb subtly brushing against the tip.

"i-i want you." the doll breathlessly murmurs, his mind getting hazy by the second.

"where do you want me, doll?"

"i want you inside me, mister JK. please" the doll himself was surprise by how he was pleading to the masked man but all he could think about is wanting to be filled up by the captivating man. he was on the brink of losing his mind with the teasing movements.

"you should've said sooner, doll."

before the doll could comprehend the man's next actions, he was instantly lifted up. his legs wrapping around the man's waist.

jungkook wasted no time as he ripped the black lace panties off, a gasp escaping the doll's lips leaving him in his black lace body cage. his lower fully exposed.

he spits on his hand lubing up his length along with the slick from the doll as he pumps himself,  aligning his member on the gaping hole.

he slowly pushed in, instantly feeling how tight the hole was. maybe he should've stretched him more.

the doll choked out a moan, his body slumping forward as he feels himself getting ripped, his hole being filled by the thick flesh.

he bites down on the dark haired male's skin feeling a seeping pain as the other continued to push in. soon enough, the male had his whole length being embraced by the hot and tight hole.

"tell me if i can move, doll." jungkook grunts out, staying still and letting the doll adjust to his thick girth.

the doll mewls, unconsciously clenching around the other that had the man bit his lip keeping himself in control not to pound on the tight clenching hole.

he distracted himself by peppering the doll with kisses and whispering sweet praises in his ear.

after a few more minutes of torture of staying still, he finally heard the words he had been waiting.

"y-you can move now"

in an instant he snapped his hips, his cock directly hitting the doll's prostate earning a loud throaty moan from the other.

he thrusts his hips in a rapid pace, his cock sliding in and out making sure to hit the spot that sent waves of pleasure throughout the doll's body in every snap.

the doll was basically a moaning mess. his mind blank, face buried at the crook of the man's neck. all he could focus on was the thick massive flesh hitting all the right spots inside of him.

"cum for me, doll." jungkook grunts out, thrusts unwavering. his free hand pumping the doll's member.

with a few more hard thrusts, the doll's eyes flutters. his mouth eliciting a throaty moan as he cums, the white fluid getting in between them and some on the man's hand.

"my pretty doll" jungkook murmurs, planting a soft kiss on the breathless doll's temple who hums, too exhausted to move.

jungkook picks up his pace once again as he tried to reach his own release. the doll whimpering as he was feeling too sensitive from his recent orgasm. his body bouncing with each forceful thrusts.

sweat trickled down the dark haired male's forehead as he focused in each thrust. the doll's soft moans echoing like music in his ears.

he captures the doll's lips, feeling himself close and after one hard thrusts he cums inside the moaning doll.

"c-condom" the doll croaks out, voice muffled a bit as he burries his face in the crook of the man's neck as he fills him up. feeling a wave of indescribable pleasure within him.

"i think it's too late for that, doll" jungkook pants out with a chuckle, his cock still burried deep and coating the doll's insides.

as much as the doll seemed to love the feeling of being filled up by the dark haired male, he had to follow the madam's instruction.

but he may have been to basked in pleasure that he forgot what he was told to do. nonetheless, he knows it was just precautions since he was changing up his intake.

"but would it be a problem, doll?" jungkook asks, now more composed as he faced the other.

the doll shook his head, a smile on his face. "no, it's okay mister JK.... i'm on the pills." he says reassuringly. the said man looked at him curiously but didn't press further.