48

🥀

the sun had already set by time jungkook had finished all the documents he had to go through for the day.

the doll was still sleeping in his lap in a straddling position, head snuggled at the crook of his neck. his breath fanning over the dark haired male's skin.

he was still naked with only jungkook's blazer covering up his body. his hole still stuffed with the dark haired male's cock settled deeply and warm.

jungkook was already dressed up and wiped them both clean and the rest of the office that were stained mostly with the doll's cum. it did took him quite sometime to clean everything up.

he also made sure to tell jiyeon not to disturb him as he wanted to focus on finishing up all the piled up documents but the truth is he just didn't want anyone to disturb the doll's sleep and considering their position.

he was on the last paper that he needed to sign when the doll started to squirm, hole unconciously clenching tight around him as the brunette's eyes flutters open.

the dazed brunette blinked, head against the dominant male's shoulder as his eyes adjusts, the small purple blotch that he made on the other's neck coming into view.

his cheeks turned into a shade of pink as he stares at it. flashbacks of their previous activities replaying in his mind and realizing how needy he had acted up wanting the other to hold him and have him inside. not to mention his little act of tease on the dominant male.

his eyes soon widened feeling the fullness in between his legs. a small moan leaving his lips when he squirmed a bit, the thick cock brushing up against his sensitive walls.

"had a good sleep, my love?" jungkook asks with a chuckle as the brunette's face snuggles closer in the crook of his neck, a hum leaving his lips.

he puts down the last paper he had signed and now settled his hands on the doll's back caressing his skin in a soothing manner as he leans back and plants a soft kiss on top of the doll's hair making the other now to look at him.

"you should get dressed. we'll head home soon." he says as the doll properly sat up.

the brunette shyly looked at him, lip in between his teeth. the dark haired male looking up at him curiously.

"w-want you to cum first..." he shyly mumbles, voice small but the dominant male heard him clearly.

it's not that the brunette still has the energy to continue but he just felt a little guilty with how
much he came that he can't even count with his fingers while the dark haired male only released twice and he even fell asleep not really remembering what the other had last said. he was even being satisfied just by having the thick cock settled inside of him. he feels like he hadn't pleasured the dominant male enough.

"i-i want to make you feel good too..." the brunette shyly states, the dark haired male's eyes softening as he tugs a hair behind the flustered doll's ear.

he leaned forward pecking the tip of the doll's nose. "but you've already made me feel so good, baby." jungkook murmurs, brushing the tip of his nose against the brunette's own.

"no one else... just you." he adds, voice soft as he gazes at the brunette's brown orbs.

the doll stares at him unsure, wide doe eyes peering at the dominant male's dark orbs looking back at him with such tender and fondness.

jungkook leaned in kissing the doll softly before sliding in his tongue that the brunette welcomed, hands going around the other's nape as he clutched on to his locks tilting his head giving the other better access. the other's blazer covering him up falling down.