63

🥀

if the doll was being honest, the drive seemed too short as they were now parked in front of the doll shop building.

he eyed outside, anxiously biting on his lip as he was waiting for jungkook who was fixing up his mask making sure it was secured.

"shall we head inside?" jungkook asks making the brunette turn to him.

V gazed at the dark haired male for a moment seeing the black mask once again before making a small nod. he really prefers having it off.

they then got off of the car and was soon standing outside the doll shop doors, his hands clutched tightly on his small bag.

"mister JK" the doll shop manager greets them, the small bell ringing as the door were swung open.

"mister bang" jungkook acknowledged the old man with a small smile and a tip of his head as he walked in with the doll quietly trailing behind.

"welcome back" mister bang exclaims with a small bow directing the two towards the reception area.

the two started to talk, papers already prepared for the vip guest that the brunette was curious about but felt eyes on him making him warily look around and turn up seeing the madam by the balcony, silently watching them from above.

their eyes briefly met making him shyly look down on his feet. the doll didn't even hear any of jungkook and mister bang's conversation as he was cautious of the madam's eyes on them.

he hadn't even noticed when the vip guest had finished talking to the shop manager and signing whatever the papers were and was now talking to him.

"you alright?" jungkook asks placing a hand on the doll's back, V being startled a bit.

"oh, i-i'm okay." the brunette says, a small smile on his lips. "d-didn't you say you have to go to work?" he asks.

"ah yes, yes i do have to get to work." jungkook says with a chuckle, realising he was really running late.

"thank you for dropping me off, mister JK" the doll says with a small bow, the dark haired male not missing how the brunette had addressed him but didn't comment about it. instead, he briefly stares at the doll slightly poking the insides of his cheeks.

"i'll be off then."

the brunette expected the other to walk away but his eyes widened when the dark haired male leaned down pressing a kiss on his lips.

the doll shop manager looked away, peering up at the madam of the shop who has an unreadable expression on her face.

one thing he was certain of - the madam's not pleased by the sight.

a small grin was on jungkook's face as he pulled away aware of their little audience in the lobby but he was now intending to show his claim over the brunette.

"i'll be on my way, mister bang." the vip guest announced before finally exiting the building, the shop manager and still dazed brunette doll making a small bow too flustered to even utter a word.

it wasn't even a second later after the shop manager had closed the doors, the madam's voice echoed throughout the now quiet room.

"V, proceed to my office." the doll lightly frowns as he turned to look up at where the madam was initially was but she was already gone.

"i'll take your stuff to your room, why don't you hurry and head to the office. she probably just wants to ask about the tagging." the old man says with a warm smile towards the anxious brunette as he takes ahold of his bag and noticing a head of a tiger plushie poking out.