08

🥀

"on your knees, doll"

the doll's breath hitched hearing these words. he was gently lifted by the dark haired male, his cock sliding out of his hole making him wince at the sudden loss.

V could almost feel his legs giving out but obediently followed what he was told to do. he slowly shifted his position, settling on the middle of the king size bed. his hands clutched on the silk sheets, ass on full display.

no second later, he let out a cry at the sudden intrusion of the massive cock back into his abused hole. his arms giving out as he slumped forward, face burying into the pillow.

"fucking tight" jungkook grunts, hands gripping on the doll's waist as he moves his hips with powerful deep thrusts. he licks his lips looking down and seeing his cock sliding in and out disappearing into the small, tight hole.

he slaps the doll's thick ass, making the other emit a muffled moan from the mix of pain and pleasure.

he gropes and kneads the luscious thick flesh, snapping his hips in a fast rhythm loving how they jiggle with each thrust.

all the doll could do was moan and cry out as he accepts every snap of the masked man's hips. his body bouncing back and forth from the force.

jungkook bends down, wrapping his arms around the other as he rams into the abused hole repeatedly. sounds of skin slapping and grunts erupting throughout the room.

the doll let out a muffled moan as his hips were pushed down by the forceful thrust, his leaking cock rubbing against the silk sheets underneath him with each snap creating more friction that had him drown in a pool of immense pleasure.

jungkook could feel the other was close as his walls were squeezing him tighter once again.

"cum for me, doll" he grunts in between forceful thrusts.

"i-i want to see you" the doll murmurs, voice small and muffled by the pillow.

jungkook lowly curses, his cock twitching at the doll's requests. he immediately flipped them around, the doll now on top of him.

the doll clings on to him as he thrusts his hips upwards in quick hard movements, the sound of the doll's soft moans and the slapping of their sweaty skin the only sound in the room.

"i-inside me" the doll manages to croak out in his ear between his harsh thrusts. his mind remembering the other doll's say that most guests loved it when doll's tell them to cum inside them.

a low grunt emits from the masked man's lips. as much as he wanted to fill the other up with his cum, he wouldn't want to risk anything. he clearly knows that the other is capable of getting pregnant - a special male.

he swiftly changed their positions, the doll landing his back again on the soft silk sheets and him hovering on top of him as he continued his quickened pace feeling his own orgasm nearing.

with a few more rapid thrusts, the doll cums. spurts of white liquid painting in between them. his body shudders at the gush of overwhelming pleasure and his mouth parting, eyes seeing stars all over again with the dark haired male continuing with his harsh quick thrusts.

V soon noticed the other's jaw clenched, sweat trickling on his forehead and his thrusts getting eager by the second.

but the sudden surge of panick ran through him when he felt the masked man about to get up and pull out.

he instinctively wrapped his arms around the other and his legs on the masked man's waist to keep him in place, surprising the other with his sudden action.

he gazed up at the masked man through hooded eyes, face inches away.

"fill me up, mister JK" - the sentence alone had jungkook loose his mind.

his pace quickened, hands gripping on the doll's waist tighter. the harsh slapping of their sticky skin echoing throughout the room sent shivers and goosebumps to erupt throughout the doll's skin.

after a few hard thrusts a breathy moan escaped the masked man's lips. his hips momentarily stilled as he finally unloads his warm thick fluids inside the tight hole.

his body slumped on top of the panting doll, his own breath ragged as he sloppily thrusts his hips. his cock continuously releasing and coating the doll's tight walls.

"so good..." V unconsciously moaned out. the feeling of the other's cum swirling inside him and filling him up sends an indescribable tingly sensation of pleasure in his body.

jungkook smirks, his face buried on the crook of the doll's neck, his member slowly sliding in and out the beaten hole with ease from the mix of his wetness and cum.

they stayed in that position for awhile, the doll's arms around him, hands softly brushing on his dark locks.

jungkook propped himself up in his elbows as he stared at the doll beneath him looking up at him through hooded eyes, threatening to close from exhaustion.

his thoughts were running wild as he contemplated his next action.

he always had one rule whenever having sex with a doll or to any one for that matter.

no kissing.

but it seems like tonight he'll be breaking his own rule as he slowly leans down and captures the pretty doll's pink lips.