06

🥀

V didn't know that the sight of the masked dark haired male in between his legs would be a sight he would like.

the masked man was currently trailing kisses inside his thigh, hands wondering his sides and over his white lace; getting too close to where he badly wants to feel him but wouldn't as if teasing him.

V let out a moan closing his eyes, hands fisted on the white silk sheets when he now felt a hand brushing against his member and his wet hole over the thin cloth sending shivers down his spine but immediately whined when it disappeared.

his eyes immediately snapped open as he propped on his elbows to see a grinning male in between his legs before the guest bites the white lace in between his teeth that had him biting his own lip as he waits for the masked man's next move.

jungkook tugged the thin fabric in between his teeth and oh so slowly pulled down the white fabric down the span of the smooth caramel skinned legs, all the while maintaining eye contact.

"spread your legs for me, doll" jungkook instructed, finally disregarding the white lace with V slowly doing what he was told to do so; his cheeks heating up as he realised how his most intimate part is now fully exposed to the masked man.

his first time being this exposed.

jungkook almost wanted to do nothing more than to pound on the other as he sees his virgin hole. all pink and wet for him.

he wasted no time as he trailed a finger just around the rim making the other squirm. he gathered some of the wetness that was trickling down his inner thighs and lapped it back up.

"fuck, you're so wet..." jungkook murmurs. "we wouldn't need lube at this point" he mumbled in a teasing tone.

V knew where all of this would lead to since this is basically what dolls are used for but being all new to this and now finally being in the actual situation, he couldn't help but feel nervous and scared.

"p-please be gentle" he squeaked, voice small almost inaudible.

jungkook's hands stopped for a moment as he looked up at the shy, anxious doll; wide feline eyes staring back at him before a small chuckle erupted in his lips once again as this was a first.

actually, everything he's doing with the doll was a first.

he was never the one to be gentle and take things slow as he takes things rough and quick. once his chosen doll arrives, he goes directly to what he came here for-

basically cum and go.

all the dolls he had encountered so far were on par with him, confident and wild. all ready to tend to his needs and pleasure him so he never had to go slow.

but with this particular doll, he was doing all the opposite things he was used to - he was being gentle, peppering the other with soft kisses and not letting the doll do the pleasuring.

hell, he was the one doing all the work with this innocent pretty doll.

deep inside he was confused as to why he was treating this particular doll with such tenderness as if he was fragile and would break if treated wrongly.

nonetheless, he would be lying if he would say he's not liking how he hears the other softly moan, panting and squirming with every touch, kiss and action he's been doing to him and how delicious he looks all sprawled out underneath him.

"i can't promise you but i'll try, my pretty doll" he murmured in the shy doll's ear before biting on his lobe that had the doll whimper and wasting no time in sliding two fingers inside the tight hole.

a gasped moan left the doll's lips at the sudden intrusion, the feeling of the fingers foreign but soon soft moans emits from his lips as jungkook continued to thrust his fingers inside to stretched and prepare him a bit.

"fuck, i can't wait anymore" jungkook murmurs, removing his wet fingers that had the doll whining.

"i'll fill you up with something better, doll" he rasped out as he scoops up some of the thick fluid, coating up his member and pumping himself a few times. he knew they were both clean - V was a virgin and he always had protected sex so now he preferred and was badly craving nothing more than to feel the other's warmth around him with no barriers.

he hovered over the doll who was staring at him through hooded eyes and he pressed a soft kiss on his forehead as he slowly pushed himself in.

V's eyes instantly went wide open, a strangled moan from his lips as he felt something massive and hard intrude inside his small hole.

"n-no, no... i-it hurts" he says, eyes getting watery as he tried to squirm his hips away.

"shh... i got you, doll... you're okay" jungkook murmurs, body halting having only entered his tip and pinning the younger's waist down to refrain him from moving.

he grabs ahold of the other's waist, hands brushing his sides to soothe him and his other hand softly caressing the doll's tear stained cheek.

"i'll take care of you, hm?" he softly says, eyes boring on to the watery brown orbs. V leaned in to the touch, taking in a breath before nodding his head slowly as he placed a hand over the other's large ones.

jungkook gave him a reassuring smile, pressing another soft kiss on his lightly damp cheeks before he laced their fingers together as he slowly continued pushing in.

"so... tight" he grunts, pushing himself further into the warm and tight bundle of muscles whilst V had his eyes closed, biting his lip and hand tightly clutched on the other feeling himself getting stretched, scared that he would be ripped open.

in the next seconds, jungkook finally had his whole member settled in between the warm walls, balls pressed against the curve of the doll's ass.

and it was taking every bit of his fiber not to snap his hips and fuck the other until he was satisfied.

he stayed still letting the other get used to the stretch, whispering soothing words of praises on the doll's ear.

he let out a grunt as the other would unconsciously clench, walls clamping around him as if adjusting to his thick girth making him just want to wreck the day lights out of the innocent looking doll.

he burries his face on the crook of the doll's neck, kissing and nibbling on the smooth skin. his hand rubbing his sides and hips remaining as still as he can.

"w-why aren't you moving?" jungkook hears the doll's soft voice a few moments later, his head snapping up to look at the doll who stared back at him innocently.

"a-aren't you supposed to... to m-move your hips or....." the doll trails off, feeling flustered as the dark haired male stares down at him.

jungkook stared at the doll in disbelief before he burries his face on the side, a small laugh of disbelief errupting from his lips.

he knew the brunette doll was a virgin and new to this stuff but he didn't expect him to be this... lost.

on the other hand, a frown made it's way to the doll's pink lips as he hears the other's stiffled laughs.

"why are you laughing?"

jungkook lifts his head up, a smile on his lips. "i wasn't laughing, doll"

"yes, you are" the doll argues with a small pout now evident on his lips.

"i was waiting for you to adjust and tell me if i can move" jungkook now admits, caressing the other's cheek, the doll looking at him with furrowed brows before his face made a reaction of realisation.

"oh...."

to say V was feeling embarrassed was an understatement. oh, how much he wanted to just bury himself under the soft silk sheets and not face the chuckling, teasing masked man above him.