81

🥀

pieces of clothing were scattered by the entry way, soft moans erupting in the main living room.

jungkook sucked, bites on the span of the brunette's back as he had the other up against the wall, back facing him.

he kneads the younger's peaches before spreading them apart and sliding in his erected leaking member between the other's ass cheeks - just like a hotdog in a bun and teasingly thrusting in between making the other shudder.

"jungkookie..." the brunette whines, soft pants coming out his parted lips. hands in small fists against the wall as his knees were getting weak and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself up any longer if the other continues with his teasing actions.

"jungkookie...please..." he moans out. "i-inside..." he mumbled turning his face to the side to look at the dark haired male who captures his lips, member slipping out his buns.

"i-i've been taking the pills..." the brunette softly mumbled.

the younger had informed him that he had been drinking the pills once again during the time that they were apart thinking that the dark haired male had already untagged him after their quarrel to condition his body to cater other guests. well, he couldn't really blame him and besides, he was already out of that shop so he shouldn't be jealous and pissed about it but he kind of is.

also, as much as jungkook hated the pills knowing how it was affecting the brunette's body and wanted to scold him. his lust was taking over at the moment and he didn't want to admit but he feels relief as he didn't need to drag himself up to their bedroom to grab a condom. it has also been awhile since he had really felt the other around him with no barrier.

he pressed a kiss on the brunette's nape who was patiently standing and waiting in anticipation. it gave him a good view admiring his delicate body from the span of his back to the curves of his waist down the dips to his smooth and soft buns.

he soothingly caressed one of his ass cheek making the brunette inhale sharply before he slowly inserted a finger thrusting in and out in a slow pace as the brunette leaned forward a bit to give the other better access and mewling at the feeling.

he made sure to curl up his finger and feel around that sent a series of tingles through out the brunette's body who could only whine and moan. hole clenching tightly on the digit penetrating inside of him.

the dominant male slowly withdrew his finger and was about to add another one when the brunette stopped him and shyly peering to the side to look at him.

"p-please....i want you inside jungkookie..." the brunette murmurs looking up at him with wide doe eyes, cheeks flushed pink.

jungkook's breath hitched at the sight, his member throbbing as it stood tall and more beads of the thick fluid trailing down the tip. how can he deny him if he looks at him like that.

he didn't waste another second as he held the brunette's waist gathering some of the wetness trickling down the younger's legs and his leaking pre cum using it as lube as he aligned himself.

he slowly pushed himself in, the tip stretching the tight hole. a hummed moan escaping both their lips finally feeling each other once again. no barrier separating them.

an unsettling feeling arises in jungkook as his mind wrapped up the fact that this will be the last time that he'll be spending this special moment with the brunette that it somehow made him tense which didn't go unnoticed by the younger who worriedly tilts his head to look at him as he felt him momentarily halt.

"jungkookie?" the brunette called out seeing the other's expression that it made him turn around and worriedly cups the dark haired male's face, tip of his cock sliding out.