58

🥀

jungkook would've lied if he says that his dick didn't come to life as soon as the doll said those words.

it was a very rare moment that the brunette himself would make the first move. he had already concluded that he was the horny one in between them so having the doll take initiative now was making his lustful desires heighten up.

the brunette's cheeks was turning into a darker shade with each second passing, his little spark of confidence starting to diminish with the lack of response from the other and was making him anxious.

'maybe i should've thought about this more. this is embarrassing.' the doll thoughts as he looks away but was startled when the dark haired male gently hooks his finger under his chin tilting his head back to face him.

"just look at me, only me." jungkook murmurs, leaning down as he pressed a soft kiss on the doll's parted lips.

the brunette's hand instinctively holds on to the dominant male's biceps and thankful for his arm wrapped around his waist as the gentle kiss was making his insides churn and legs weak.

the doll gasps when he felt the other grope his ass cheek pressing him flushed against his. his eyes widening when he felt something hard poking in his stomach.

"i hope your ready to take responsibility for this, my love." jungkook rasped out in his ear before trailing open mouthed kisses down the side of his neck, his hard buldge pressed against the doll's front.

the doll let out a moan, his arousal growing with the dominant male's skillfull hands roaming around his body, a finger slipping in his only piece of clothing teasing around his throbbing hole.

"jungkookie..." the doll whines, the said man grinning as the whimpering brunette slumped against him, face burying in his chest as he pokes his finger into the tight ring of muscles.

"always so tight for me" jungkook murmurs, sliding in his finger. the doll's mouth agape feeling the sudden intrusion.

the dark haired male nibbles on the doll's ear as the other let out a series of soft whimpers and moans while he slowly thrusts his finger in and out and soon adding another one.

the doll gasps when he was suddenly lifted, his legs wrapped around the other's waist and jungkook swiftly moving their position having the doll's back pressed against the edge of the pool.

"sorry, baby. i can't wait any longer." jungkook huskily says, the doll's body waiting in anticipation as he felt his panty being tugged to the side, his hole agape as the other withdraws his fingers and something hard was now poking in place.

the doll let out a hummed moan as he felt the other's tip stretch him open, easing its way inside his tight bundle of muscles. jungkook groping his bum spreading his ass cheeks apart.

"baby..." the dominant male breathes out, eyes fluttering close as he feels the familiar addicting tight heat around him.

he slowly started thrusting his hips, the water rippling around them with each thrust. the doll's face burried in the crook of his neck, body clutched on to his.

the dark haired male felt the doll attached his lips on his skin making him tilt his neck as the brunette started gently sucking on a spot and letting him mark him.

he continued with his slow pace savoring the warmth and tightness engulfing him and the doll's soft lips gently forming a small purple pink blotch by the crook of his neck.

he soon felt the brunette pull away after doing a few kitten licks. he faced the doll admiring his beaming face as the flushed brunette smiles widely seeing the forming love bite but soon a small pout forms in his lips.

"i-it's so small..." the doll mumbles seeing the forming bruise, jungkook stilling for a moment as he let out a small laugh.

"you can always add more, baby." jungkook encouragingly replies pressing a kiss on the corner of the doll's pouting lips before snapping his hips a bit harsher, thrusting in a bit deeper making the brunette's toes curl, a loud moan leaving his lips.

the dominant male continued with his quick deep pace as the brunette gets tighter around him indicating he was nearing his climax, the rippling water surrounding them now turning into small waves as he snapped his hips strongly.

"too tight..." jungkook grunts as the doll clinged on to him, hole tight around him making his insides wild.

"i-i'm..." the doll choked out a moan feeling himself close to the edge knowing he won't last more than a minute.

"cum as you wish, my love." jungkook huffs out, the brunette moaning out as he spills in between them, the thick fluid mixing with the water.

the brunette's body shudders as the dominant male's fast pace continues, a tear escaping his closed eyes, mouth agape from the oversensitivity his body was feeling.

he layed limp against the dark haired male's hold, the thick cock drilling inside of him as his body shivers from the pleasure and his own member twitching as it continued to release.

he soon felt the other's trust getting faster, low grunts and huffs emitting from the dominant male's lips as he chased his own release.

the brunette also could only moan as he felt another wave of familiar heat pooling in the pit of his stomach, his body basked in undescribable pleasure.

the doll let out another muffled moan as he snuggled closer into the dominant male, his body combusting with tingles as he reached another climax, his warm walls tightening around the dominant male before jungkook pulls out in a quick second spilling his seeds out into the already cum mixed water.

the dark haired male wrapped his arms securely around the brunette, both heavily breathing from their release. he pressed a kiss on top of the doll's head as he slowly slid his member back inside the other making the brunette mewl from the feeling.

the brunette clinged on to the dominant male as he felt him start to walk and out of the pool, beads of water dripping from their connected bodies.

he soon felt something soft against his back as the dominant male gently layed him down, hovering over him, cock deeply embedded inside of him and his legs spread wide open. he realised they were on one of the outdoor lounge beds situated under the shade of a huge tree. the soft breeze slowly drying up their soaked boadies.

the dark haired male showered the doll's tear stained cheeks with soft kisses before capturing the brunette's parted lips.

he kissed him slowly and gently as if his pink lips were fragile. he slowly grinds his hips, the doll's body arching. a smile forms into his own lips when the brunette's hand groped his ass pushing him closer.

he pulled away sitting up a bit to as he stared down at the doll breathing heavily. he grins as he brushed a thumb over the doll's erected nipple and tracing down on the small budge on the doll's tummy as he was settled deeply inside the petite brunette.

"always taking me so well, my love." jungkook praised licking his lips, a finger tracing the light buldge that had the doll's body squirm, a hummed moan leaving his lips from the overwhelming pressure and the dominant male's praise.

"only for you..." the doll breathes out, as he peers up at the other through hooded eyes.

jungkook leans down pecking his lips before he gently grabbed the brunette's leg placing it over his shoulder.

"let me pleasure you more, baby."