70

🥀

"jiminie... thank you for today..." the brunette doll shyly mumbles, sniffling. puffy eyes peering up at the blonde male who gently wiped his tear stained cheeks with his thumb.

"of course, anytime." the older says cupping the other's cheeks and pressing a kiss on his forehead making the brunette smile with a small blush.

"d-do you think jungkookie would visit me anytime soon?" the brunette asks with a small frown as it seems the other had just disappeared from his radius. the guilt of lying to him about his feelings was eating him up with each passing day.

he just eagerly wants to see him.

"i'm sure he will." jimin replies with a smile although he has no idea of what were the dark haired male's plans.

after their talk that morning, they hadn't really conversed about V and the doll shop. jungkook had been very engrossed in work for the past few days that he hadn't find a good opportunity to ask him about his plans so he just decided to go to the shop and visit the brunette doll and see how he was doing.

V nods unsurely, a small smile on his lips. he couldn't blame the dark haired male for keeping his distance since he was basically the one who told him to do so.

he definitely regrets everything he had said that night.

"don't worry too much about it, pretty. let's get some ice cream before i drive you back." he exclaims pulling up the younger up his feet, a small giggle escaping his lips.

*

the shop manager side glanced the vip guest walking beside him. he was still getting used to the fact of seeing mister JK without a mask. he looks so young and he was indeed a good looking man. he hopes he was more than just his looks and aura and be able to stand against the madam.

he knocks on the office doors, the madam's voice echoed with a small 'come in'.

"good morning, madam. mister JK and...his lawyer would like a meeting with you." he informs with a small bow, the madam starring at him briefly before making a nod closing the file she was just reading and turning her attention to her guests.

the old man made another small bow before opening the double doors wider for the dark haired male and his company.

he was getting anxious since the madam had been in such high spirits since they were decorating up the shop and she was basically celebrating V's listing in the auction.

he could already sense her aura going sour the moment he mentioned about the vip guest.

he gently closed the door before walking over to stand beside the madam who gestures for the two gentlemen to take a seat as she also sat back down on her chair.

jungkook could feel the tension in the room and the madam's piercing gaze on them knowing that she already has a hunch on what he came here for.

"the fresh flowers are a lovely touch especially the roses." jungkook speaks breaking the silence, eyeing the beautifully arranged vase settled by the madam's desk.

"thank you, mister JK but i believe you're here not to compliment on my taste on flower decor." the madam says with a small dry chuckle, chin resting on the back of her palms as she leans on her desk, sharp eyes gazed on the vip guest.

jungkook grins making a small nod. she couldn't even give them a proper greeting. well, he also wants to make this quick anyway.

"then i'll cut to the chase, i'm cancelling my tagging contract because i want to buy V." he spoke lifting up his hand, namjoon handing him a file and placing it on the madam's desk.