32

🥀

"are you alright, doll? are you still feeling unwell?" the dark haired male asks as soon as they got out of the shop, leading them to his car which was just parked right on the other side of the street.

he had his arms around the brunette's petite waist pressing him close and he could feel him a bit tensed.

"n-no i'm okay, mister JK." the doll softly mumbles, eyes glued to the pavement as they crossed the street.

V stop in his tracks when he felt the other came to a halt, hands on his waist turning him around.

"doll..." jungkook breathes, a frown forming in his face when the brunette doll still refused to look at him.

the doll's hands were clutched on his small bag, eyes casted down when the other gently lifts up his chin to face him.

"doll, if there's anything bothering you, you can always tell me." the dark haired male says, eyes soft as he gazed down at the shy doll as they stood beside his black mercedes.

V glanced at the other, breath hitching as if he was just seeing the masked man for the first time.

well, it was his first time to see the other in broad daylight — he looks so... handsome, so breathtaking. it made him curious if he'll be able to see him finally without his mask.

"doll?"

the brunette blinks, coming back to his senses. a soft blush on his cheeks.

"just a bit... nervous, i guess..." he shyly admits, eyes looking away again.

the man smiles in understanding before pressing a soft kiss on the doll's forehead.

"don't be. i'll take care of you." he murmurs, before opening the passenger door.

the shy doll mumbles a small 'thankyou' as he settled inside the fancy car.

to say that he was sitting as stiff as he can was an understatement. he didn't dare to touch the car interior, afraid he might stain it. it looks too expensive. he kept his hands on his bag settled on his lap as his eyes admired the details.

the masked man settled on the driver's seat, igniting the car to life before turning his attention back to the doll.

"let me put your bag at the back so you'll be more comfortable." jungkook says as he reached out to the doll who was quick to press the bag to himself shaking his head.

"n-no. it's okay, mister JK. it might stain the leather..." V squeaks out trailing off at the end, the masked man chuckling at his reaction.

"nonsense, doll. you're the most precious inside this car." the masked man states, the brunette doll suddenly feeling flustered at the claim.

jungkook grabs the bag and placed it on the back seat before gazing back at the blushing doll.

"here let me help you." he hovered over the other who slightly backed up at the action, startled a bit.

a grin appears on the dark haired male's lips seeing the other bit his lower lip as he pulls the seatbelt securing it in.

"relax, doll. i won't do anything you're uncomfortable with." he reassures, breath fanning over the blushing doll.

the doll stares at the man briefly before he slowly leaned in, attaching their lips which surprised the other but nonetheless smiles into the kiss, hands settling on the doll's lap.

"i know. i trust you." the doll murmurs with a smile as he pulls away, lips hovering the other.

now, jungkook wanted more.