30

🥀

the brunette doll giggled as the other kisses the skin just below his ear finding it ticklish.

he was currently seated on the man's lap. well, straddling him. this seemed to be a position that both had been very accustomed to and loved.

his robe was already disregarded by the dominant male. dark orbs admiring the pretty doll in his white lace set, whispering sweet compliments as he trails soft kisses on his skin.

the man bites and sucked on his caramel skin, leaving marks that will surely stay until tomorrow.

he slowly slid the lace top straps off the doll's shoulders as he dipped further down turning his attention to the doll's erected buds. he wrapped his mouth around the pink nipple, lapping his tongue and sucking on it that had the other arching his back, a moan escaping his swollen lips.

"mmhh..." the doll's hands clutched on his dark locks, tugging on it making the other smirk as he continued his assault on the pink bud.

he gently nibbles on it, the doll tilting his head back in pleasure. eyes closed, lips parted and toes curling.

he released it with a pop, the pink nipple now glistening coated with his saliva. he placed a gentle kiss in the middle of his chest before turning his attention to the other one and giving it the same treatment. his hands wondering down under the doll's panties and gropes on his smooth and thick globes.

the doll was a moaning mess, face flushed and body slumping in the man's embraced. he actually came in his panties, twice, untouched and with the man just fondling with his ever so sensitive nipples.

jungkook pressed a kiss on top of his head, hands caressing by his waist. the doll smiling up at him through hooded eyes.

butterflies was swirling in his stomach. he was melting inside at how the guest was very affectionate towards him. how the other would kiss him and whisper praises in his ear. he was getting addicted to it.

they stayed in that position for a moment, a comfortable silence engulfing the two loving the warmth in each other's hold.

a smile was adorning the dark haired male's face as he gazed down at the brunette doll who had his eyes closed, head resting against his chest.

it wasn't until when the doll suddenly jerked up, abruptly standing and dashed to the bathroom.

the masked man immediately followed finding the other crouched down on the floor, vomiting on the toilet.

a frown forms in his lips as he squats beside the doll, hands caressing his back to soother him.

"let's get you to a doctor." the masked man immediately says as soon as he flushed the toilet, getting some tissue and gently wiping the doll's mouth.

the brunette proceeded to the sink to gargle finding his mouth yucky. the dark haired male's concerned eyes watching his every move before grabbing another tissue paper to pat the other dry.

"thank you" the doll says, smiling up at him.

"here, put your robe on. i'll talk with the manager." the dark haired male says as he helped him put on his robe which he happen to grab.

"i-i'm feeling okay now." the brunette doll exclaims holding onto his arm. "i might've ate something earlier or yesterday upsetting my stomach." he mumbles with a small giggle remembering how he ate out with the training dolls and couldn't say no to them, eating everything they placed on his plate.

truth is, the brunette doll didn't want to cause any more trouble not after what happened at the lobby. he was scared of the consequences he might face.

jungkook glanced at him obviously unconvinced but he was caught off guard when the doll lands a kiss on his lips.

the brunette doll could see the worry in the other's eyes as he shyly smiles before walking back to the bed, scooting to the side and pats the space beside him with the dominant male sighing in defeat as he walks over.

"doll, i just want to make sure you're okay. what if-" V straddles his lap making the other hold on to his waist, the doll pressing a finger on his lips.

"i realized i shouldn't have kissed you since my breath stinks." the doll says, face scrunching up making the older chuckle and looking at him dumbfounded.

"is that what you're worried for right now?" the masked man says in disbelief, a small laugh leaving his lips. the doll nodding his head.

the dark haired male took a hold of his hand bringing it to his mouth and giving it a soft kiss before pulling in the doll capturing his lips.

"i don't mind. i would still love to kiss you." he murmurs, hovering over the blushing doll's lips to prove his point.

"stop saying things like that." the doll mumbles as he burried his face in the man's chest. everything that the masked man was doing and saying was sending sparks in his body, it was making his heart flutter out of his chest.

jungkook let out a laugh finding the doll's reaction adorable before giving a kiss on top of the doll's head.

"are you sure you're okay, doll?" he asked again.

"yeah, i'm okay." the doll murmurs. wherein fact, he does feel a bit dizzy as he snuggled up closer to the man. face burried in the crook of the other's neck, a contented sigh leaving the his lips when he was finally in a comfortable position.

the guest was still feeling uneasy despite the doll's words but decided not to push on the topic. "you should go to sleep. i'll be here." he instead says wanting the doll to rest, the other humming in reply.

if the doll wasn't feeling tired he would've protested about this. he basically hadn't done his job as a doll to the vip guest and he could just imagine the madam's face if she saw him sleeping instead of catering to the guest needs - she would be furious.

jungkook smiles as he finally hears small snores coming from the doll, his mouth parted lightly. he softly caressed the doll's brunette locks, humming a lullaby and making sure the doll was comfortable in his sleep.

*

the dark haired male was able to succesfully lay the sleeping doll on the bed from his lap.

he stood up stretching and twisting, a few muscles cracking. he had the doll snoring in his arms the whole night.

he could feel his muscles sore hours ago but he couldn't dare to move the doll especially not when the younger would cuddle up closer to him.

it was already one in the morning when he finally decided to check out, the doll still out like a light.

he was still feeling uneasy about the doll feeling unwell earlier.

he let out a sigh as he bends down giving another soft kiss on the doll's pouting lips before heading out, a thought lingering in his mind.

he wants to get the doll out of the shop as soon as possible.