57

🥀

jungkook was already in the pool waiting for the brunette who was just standing by the edge to dive in as well.

he actually didn't mind if the doll decides to stand up there for a little longer as it gives him a good view of the doll's alluring body all for him in his lovely peach coloured panty.

"is there something wrong, my love?" the dark haired male asks after awhile as he swam over the doll who looks a bit hesitant as he took his first step, the water just pooling until his ankles.

"i-it's my first time in a pool..." the doll shyly admits, voice just above a whisper.

jungkook didn't say anything as he walks over to the shy brunette. he gently caressed the doll's cheek, tilting his face towards him as he pressed a soft kiss on the doll's lips.

"nothing to worry about it, my love. " the dominant male murmurs, smiling up at the shy doll wanting him to relax as it was something he shouldn't be embarrassed about.

"everyone has a first time with everything." he says giving another soft kiss to the flustered doll's temple.

"would you like to hold on to me?" he asks, offering his hand for the brunette to take.

V took a hold of jungkook's hand, cheeks flushed pink as the dark haired male intertwines their fingers before leaning down and pecking his lips, warmth spreading throughout his chest as his heart was beating wildly.

"you're safe with me." jungkook says reassuringly. he couldn't help but internally coo at the petite doll as he was now clutching on to his arm.

he lead them down the steps slowly, the brunette holding on to his arm tighter making him chuckle.

"do you know how to swim?" he asks, trying to distract the doll as they walk towards the center of the pool.

"i-i guess... i-i swam in an ocean once..." the doll mumbles recalling when he went to the beach with jinwoo and a few other dolls a few years back.

well, he doesn't really know how to swim. it was more of like he splashed around in the ocean once but he considers it as swimming in the ocean.

"try swimming-" the brunette panicks when the other was about to let go of his hand making him instinctively wrap his arms around the other, his legs on the dark haired male's waist and clinged on to him startling the other.

"or i don't mind staying like this too." jungkook says with a laugh, his hands settling on the curve of the doll's bum to hold him in place. he was intending to face the doll but didn't expect for the younger to react this way.

the brunette's cheeks instantly heats up, embarrased as he basically jumped onto the other in panic.

"i-i'm sorry..." the doll mumbles, hiding his face in the crook of the dominant male's neck but too scared to detach himself.

"it's okay, baby. you can hold on to me whenever you like." jungkook says with reassurance, kissing the doll's temple.

he slowly swam further to the deeper edge of the pool, the brunette clinging on to him and settled at a corner.

the brunette curiously puts down his leg but let out a small yelp when he couldn't reach the pool floor.

"i got you." jungkook exclaims with a small chuckle holding on to the doll's waist.

"i-i can't reach the floor..." the doll says with a small pout on his face making the other let out a laugh.

"you can hold on to me and move your legs." he suggests.