47

🥀

"kookie~..." the doll mewls out as his member released once again. spurting in their already cum stained skin and some on the young ceo's button up shirt.

jungkook leaned down kissing the doll's swollen lips, grinding his hips that made the brunette moan out in the kiss.

they were now lying in the sofa as the doll couldn't hold himself up any longer against the glass window after cumming repeatedly. jungkook proud of himself for having a rather huge sofa in his office.

"you can take more, baby?" jungkook asked in between kisses as he flicked his tongue inside the doll's mouth, their kiss turning sloppy.

"want this off..." the brunette breathlessly mumbles tugging on jungkook's shirt.

the dominant male let out a small laugh kissing the doll's temple and holds on to the other's waist as they sat them up. the brunette letting out a small gasp from the action as he was now straddling the other.

"anything you want, baby. you can take it off."

the brunette didn't waste another second as his hands took a hold of the first button and unbuttons it hastily. the dominant male watching him, a grin on his face chuckling lightly at how the doll seemed to be too eager to have the shirt off him. his fingers lazily tracing on the doll's squished buns and occasionally squeezing them in his palms.

V bit his lower lip as he finally unbuttoned the last piece and gently tugged the shirt off the other's body, jungkook front now exposed all for him as helped him disregard the piece of clothing.

"like what you see?" jungkook teased the flustered brunette who shyly nods as he now traced a finger over the dominant male's toned body. outlining the dips and form of his packed abs.

the brunette briefly looks at the dominant male who was gazing at him curiously before deciding to do just what he was tempted to do.

he dipped down and licked a strip on the other's toned chest up to his neck that had jungkook's breath hitched, his hands gripping on the doll's waist.

the doll then proceeded to nibble on a spot in his neck, sucking and licking on it.

jungkook let out a low moan as he tilts his head for the brunette. his hands now caressing the doll's sides as he lets him mark his skin.

the doll would let out a small moan, his hole clenching at the palpating cock settled inside of him but would then focus back on his task.

once the doll was satisfied, he pulled away to admire the small purple blotch he made just by the crook of jungkook's neck. a wide smile on his lips.

the dark haired male couldn't help but chuckle seeing the other's proud face. he leaned in giving a peck on the doll's lips.

this was also a first for him. he had never let anyone mark his skin. however, if it makes the brunette this happy he would let him decorate his skin as much as he wants.

"now you're mine." the doll innocently jokes with a soft giggle but made jungkook feel all soft and mushy inside.

"yes all yours." he hums as he pressed a kiss on the doll's smiling lips as he layed them both back down again, the brunette on top.

the doll didn't have to be instructed as he sat up, palms resting on the other's abs as he slowly moves his hips finding a rhythm.

he bit his lip as he felt the massive cock brushing his insides as he rides it feeling it deeper inside of him.

jungkook smiles encouragingly at the breathless doll as he traced a finger over the small budge poking on the doll's tummy that had the doll let out a load moan.