35

🥀

the doll's eyes fluttered open waking up in an unfamiliar room.

he almost forgot where he was if not for the man sleeping beside him, an arm loosely drapped on his waist. the events of last night flashing in his mind that made a soft blush appear in his cheeks.

a smile forms in the doll's lips as he gazed at the sleeping guest. it was the first time he woke up with the man and it seemed to be something he already wanted to happen often.

he layed there facing the other who was still sleeping peacefully. a darker blush creeping in his cheeks when he noticed they were still naked under the sheets but bodies were already wiped clean. far from their sticky situation last night.

he gently traced the man's face with his finger. from his jaw, his nose to his lips and would occasionally halt to see if he had awoken the other. it was as if he just wanted to make sure that he was real.

he bit his lower lip, mind conflicted but nonetheless slowly leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on the man's parted lips but soon pulled away when he felt the other respond.

the startled doll's eyes went wide seeing the familiar dark orbs looking back at him.

"good morning, my love" the dark haired male says, morning voice deep and raspy that made goosebumps to appear on the doll's skin. it sounded too... sexy.

"mister JK...y-you're awake..." the flustered doll states as he looked away feeling shy from getting caught of stealing a kiss.

"how could i not when an angel kissed me?" the other remarks as he held the doll on his waist making the other yelp as he cuddled up against him.

"call me by my name" the other murmurs against his skin, face burried in the crook of his neck.

"w-what?"

"i want you to address me by my name from now on." the dark haired male states as he looked up at the other, eyes expectant.

jungkook. jeon jungkook.

he heard him last night. but now being fully awake somehow made him anxious of finally realising the situation.

knowing the guest's name was something V never thought he would find out.

it was like an unspoken rule between dolls and guests. you can know almost everything and anything about each other but not the other's name as it establishes a fine line defining and reminding what their relationship is; a doll and guest. it was the boundary of keeping things professional.

the doll feels like he was breaking a rule just by hearing his name and he was confused as to why the guest even told him his name.

what does this even mean? would he get in trouble if the madam finds out about this? should he talk to him about this? or was he just thinking too much?

"love?" jungkook calls out, a frown forming in his lips seeing the doll's dazed state. "i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable." he says, sitting up and properly facing the doll who was quick to follow and shake his head ignoring the sudden gush of liquid trickling on the inside of his thighs.

"n-no... i was just..." the doll stutters not really knowing what to say. he was just...confused.

the doll could feel the awkward atmosphere and it made him feel upset at himself. he just ruined their morning.

the dark haired male noticed the other's frowning lips, eyes almost on the verge of tears and he didn't want to see him like that.

"hey, don't worry about it, okay?" jungkook murmurs as he faced the doll, a hand lifting his chin up to face him. he smiles before gently placing a kiss on the side of the doll's lips.