14

🥀

"if you told me you were wearing such pretty things underneath, doll i should've ripped off that robe sooner."

shivers went down the doll's spine from the lustful tone of the masked man as he whispers those words. his heart beating rapidly, cheeks heating up and his arousal growing with each second.

he felt the other's warm hands wonder around his body, fingers tracing over the black lace body suit hugging his body.

the doll had his eyes closed, his mouth agape as the other trailed open mouthed kisses on the side of his neck, nibbling and marking his skin.

his breath hitched when he felt a palm pressed against the front of his lace panties. his own hands fisting against the man's chest.

jungkook rubbed his palms against the pretty lace panties creating friction against the other's member. his hands dipped further down, a finger momentarily pressing over the cloth hole that had the doll slump against him with a moan.

a smirk made it's way on his lips as the doll holds on to him while his hand palms him through the thin lace. he could already feel a damp spot and could just imagine the doll's wet hole.

"m-mister JK..." the doll croaks out as he tried to get the other's attention.

the dark haired male slowly pulls away, facing the flustered doll's face. his hands continuing their assault on the doll's lower region.

"yes, doll?" he murmurs, landing a soft kiss on the doll's lip.

"c-can i try something?"

the dark haired male gazes over the doll in curiosity but nonetheless pecks the other's lips before giving a reassuring smile.

"of course, doll. what do you have in mind?" he asks, halting his actions. leading the doll to the middle of the room as they've been doing their session by the entry way because of his eagerness to touch the doll.

the shy doll looks up at the masked man before his eyes flickered down to the other's fully clothed member.

"m-may i?" he shyly asks.

the dark haired male nods, amused as his eyes followed the doll's every movement.

with shaky hands, V slowly unbuckled the man's belt and unbuttoned his pants, sliding it down with ease.

he gulps as his eyes momentarily meets the other's amused dark orbs gazing on him before he went down on his knees facing the huge prominent tent.

jungkook could've sworn his cock was screaming to be free with the sight of the pretty doll on his knees. he could sense the nervousness radiating from the doll and as much as he wants to already feel the other's mouth around his aching cock, he wouldn't want to pressure the pretty doll.

he crouched down, hands tilting up the doll's face to plant a soft kiss on the doll's lips. the doll was startled by the sudden kiss but at the same time loving the gesture.

"go on, doll." the masked man encouraged as he stood up once again.

the doll's fingers hooked on the waist band of his boxer briefs slowly sliding it down, his member finally springing free.

V almost gasped at the sight. the massive cock standing tall and proud. he also feels that it may have gotten bigger since the first time he had seen it if that was even possible.

he gulps as he stared at the sight infront of him suddenly feeling very anxious and slightly regretting his actions.

he had a lesson with his jinwoo-hyung regarding this type of service earlier this week and he was also given a fake one to practice on. however, the real deal now infront of him was probably three times more massive than what he was actually practicing with.