49

🥀

the brunette doll was not happy with the sight infront of him at all.

jimin excused himself to the comfort room leaving the two and tasking jungkook to order ahead.

the young ceo scoffed having to be told what to do but nonetheless called out for a waiter inside the private room.

"you may want to try our best sellers, sir." the waitress exclaims as she flipped the menu book for the dark haired male, body subtly pressing closer to jungkook's side.

the young ceo didn't seem to mind but it was a different story for the pretty brunette sitting beside him who was eyeing two.

V bit his lower lip trying not to be affected with the lady obviously taking interest on the young ceo.

a bitter feeling stirred inside of him when the waitresses subtly pressed up his chest against jungkook's side when she points out a certain dish.

the waitress actually was an attractive lady if the doll was being honest. her hair neatly braided and put up in a bun. face pampered with make up, lips painted red.

a frown formed in his lips when he noticed her eyes raked all over the young ceo as she stood beside him. the dark haired male still focused on flipping through the menu book.

his hands turned into small fists when the waitress subtly popped a button open to expose her cleavage more. she seemed to be too focus on the young ceo that she doesn't even feel the brunette's glaring eyes.

"we'll just get this set and this one too." jungkook says turning to the waitress who purposely bent down to flaunt off her chest.

the young ceo then turned to the brunette as the waitress wrote down their order. the doll now looking down on his lap, fingers fidgeting at the hem of his sweater.

"is there anything you'd like to order, love?" jungkook asks but frowns seeing that the brunette hadn't even touched the menu book.

"i'm okay" the brunette mumbles with a small smile looking up at the dark haired male.

"you didn't even check the menu book, baby." jungkook murmurs before leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on the doll's forehead that made the brunette blush. the bitter feeling inside of him subsiding.

unbeknownst to the two, the waitress now had a frown on her face. she didn't expect the two to be in that kind of relationship. seeing the dark haired male being affectionate to the pretty doll was making her blood boil.

she let out a fake cough with a fake smile plastered on her face getting the young ceo's attention.

"is there anything else you'd like to add, sir?" she asked, batting her lashes.

"no, that will be all. we'll just probably add later on." jungkook replies, closing the menu book and turning his attention back to the doll wanting the waitress to now scurry away.

"right, please let me know if there's anything else. my name's suzy, i'll be your server for the rest of the night." she states but frowns as the two were now in their own little bubble talking to themselves, the doll giggling from feeling ticklish when the dark haired male had planted a kiss by the crook of his neck before suzy exits the room leaving the two not before glaring at the brunette.

"jungkookie, stop...." the doll whines with a giggle trying to pry off the dark haired male who was now snuggling up to his side, strong arms wrapped around his waist.

"i'm not interested in her. i told you before and i'll say it again, my eyes are only on you." the dark haired male murmurs in his ear that made the doll freeze.