83

🥀

the jeon residence was gloomy, the dark grey clouds and pouring rain outside seemingly siding with what the disheveled brunette currently residing inside was feeling.

tears brimmed the younger's eyes as soon as he sat up seeing the empty spot beside him. he quickly stood up, tripping in the process at how weak his legs were feeling along with the soreness in between which he ignored as his trembling hands grabbed a robe and hurriedly ran down stairs.

his cheeks were stained once again with tears rolling down, vision blurry as he walked down the hallways trying to find a certain person. mind denying that he had actually left as he whispers a series of 'no'.

he heard shuffling and muffled voices in the kitchen, his feet instantly heading towards that direction. his heart pounding in his chest hoping to see the person he was wanting to see and that it was just all a bad dream.

jungkookie's in there. he hasn't left.

his heart dropped when he stood by the entry way seeing familiar faces but not the certain dark haired male that he had wanted to see. it was jimin and seokjin seating by the counter and minsoo by the stove. all giving him a look that had slapped him with reality.

"oh, tae." jimin gasped seeing the younger's frantic state, quickly engulfing him in a hug as he completely broke down, uncontrollably sobbing in his arms. he would've fallen to the floor if it wasn't for the blonde haired male holding him up.

"shh, shh. you're alright." he murmurs, hugging the other tight.

to the doctor, seokjin he clearly understood how all this was hard for the young brunette.

jungkook wasn't just someone he loved or someone he cherished. the dark haired male made him feel safe and gave him comfort.

he was his safe haven.

all throughout his life, taehyung only had known the life of being a doll. he had his life controlled and even his own body and mind conditioned for what the madam and his own mother had set up for him. it was all he had known not until he met jungkook.

they also had started as a guest and doll but their relationship was now more deep and meaningful for the brunette. jungkook had given more meaning to his life that he wasn't just born to serve, to be a doll but much more.

he had given him the assurance that he was not alone. he had acknowledged him. he was someone who gave a new purpose for the brunette especially now he was free from the shop.

the confidence and hope he had built up within himself when he met jungkook and knowing he was there for him started crumbling down now that he had left.

he was feeling alone all over again.

"h-he left me, jiminie..." the brunette croaks out, eyes filled with tears and sadness looking up at the blonde male whose heart was breaking at the sight.

the blonde male could only hug the younger tight as he sobbed in his hold as he looked at seokjin and minsoo who all looked worried and pained for the young brunette.

*

taehyung had stayed in bed for the rest of the day, crying and snuggling on the pillow that still lingered with jungkook's faint scent.

his mind still wrapping up at the fact that jungkook had really left him.

minsoo had already changed the sheets but decided to leave the pillows seeing how the sniffling young brunette was eyeing them quietly as he patiently waited for her to finish.