25

🥀

"actually, doll... i was jealous." jungkook states as his eyes flicked away from the doll wanting to look elsewhere, embarassed as he finally admitted what he felt.

the brunette doll looked at him with furrowed brows, head tilting as he innocently gazed at the other trying to decipher what he meant.

"jealous?"

"i was here last thursday but then they said you were already booked for the whole night..." he murmurs, voice muffled.

jungkook wrapped his arms around the doll's waist bringing him closer as he buried his face in the crook of the other's neck.

knowing that someone else was pleasing the pretty doll other than him made him upset. he knows he shouldn't be but he definitely was.

"we-we never did it." V blurts out, having the sudden urge to explain himself to the other who pulled away to look at him.

"what do you mean?"

"nothing really happened between us. i just offered him cuddles." he said with a giggle, the masked man looking at him in confusion.

"he even offered to be my friend. his name is jimin!" the doll adds, face lighting up as he mentioned about his new friend.

the dark haired male should be feeling relieved with the new information but first, he was now feeling more guilty for what he did to the doll and second he was getting more jealous and curious about this jimin as the doll seemed too happy by the mere mention.

"i wonder when he'll visit me again." the doll says in wonder a smile in his lips, oblivious how the other was poking the inside of his cheeks with his tongue. jealousy stirring up inside him.

"i can't wait to see jimin - " the rambling doll was cut off when the masked man sealed his lips by kissing him once again, lips lingering before he pulled away.

"it makes me upset when you talk about another guest." the dark haired male states with the other blushing from the sudden action giving a shy nod as he squeaks out a small 'okay' not knowing what else to say.

"just focus on me." the doll stares at the other before his lips were captured by the other once again.

*

jungkook didn't do anything further than kissing. he suggested that they relax for the rest of the night deciding that he wanted to get to know the doll more. the other didn't complain and happily agreed.

"what do you want to know?" the doll shyly asks as he looks up at the man, heart doing flips with the other's interest on him.

he was still settled on his lap but in a more comfortable position. his back pressed against the other's chest and the man's arms around his waist.

"there's really nothing much to know about me, mister JK " the doll adds with a small chuckle.

"anything. everything. i want to know even the tiniest bit of detail about you." the other murmurs, breath against his neck that made his skin shiver.

"how about starting from basics. what's your favourite color?" jungkook asks.

some may say that this was such a lame get-to-know question but he was serious about wanting to know even the simplest of things about the doll.

"purple." the doll instantly replied.

"food?"

"umm..." the doll had a pout on his lips at the question as he thinks of his favourite food. the other kissing and nibbling the exposed skin on his shoulder as he waits for an answer.