12

🥀

thursday soon came, all the doll's that were up for display were currently getting ready. some dressed up in fancy lingerie while others opt to wearing sexy costumes and some confident enough to just simply display themselves.

the huge dressing room was quite a mess as everyone made sure to get ready before the shop opens.

V stood infront of the mirror scanning his appearance contemplating if he should put on some make up looking over to the other dolls who pampered themselves.

"V, is that what your wearing?" jinwoo, an older doll asks who was wearing a pretty black lace set body suit. "isn't that like what you wore on your first night?"

the brunette doll shyly nods. "it's comfy" he murmurs with a smile.

"that won't do" jinwoo says eyeing his white button up shirt disapprovingly. "you should wear something that'll enhance your features more" he adds, the other looking up at him innocently.

"c'mon, i just have the outfit for you" jinwoo exclaims, dragging the flustered doll over to the newly arrived lingerie sets.

*

after dark soon arrived, the first set of dolls settled themselves inside the cubicle and the doll shop once again opened it's doors for business.

the first customer waltz in, immediately being entertained by the working dolls. mister bang standing behind the counter watching as the dolls tend to the guest, booking him a room and assists him to the display room.

the double doors open again, the bell shop ringing catching mister bang's attention, a certain dark haired male walking in.

"mister JK?" surprise was evident in his voice seeing the vip guest but immediately composed himself as he properly greets the esteemed guest.

"good evening, mister JK" he greets, approaching the other.

"mister bang" the masked man acknowledged with a small nod.

the older was quite shocked to see the certain man back too soon as he would only visit twice at most in a month.

"i'll have the usual" jungkook informs.

mister bang nods. "of course, mister JK" he replies as he ushered the other towards the reception area before he walked over behind the counter to prepare everything for the vip guest.

*

"there's a vip guest. second set be ready for display in the other display room" the doll incharge, jisoo informs the dolls who immediately followed making their way to the private display room intended for vip guests.

the doll's are usually grouped into two sets. the first set obviously being up for display first and as the dolls get booked, the vacant cubicles are replaced by the dolls from the second set and so on. the second set dolls are also instantly put up to fill in another display room if ever a vip guest checks in.

V made his way to the cubicle assigned for him, tightening the black silk robe around his body starting to regret that he agreed to wear this outfit. he anxiously stood in the middle getting nervous by each passing second.

this was it, his second night and possibly have his second guest. he only hopes that if he gets chosen tonight, the guest would at least treat him in a way his first guest did.

he immediately shook his head, erasing the thought away and mentally scolding himself. no, he shouldn't compare his guests or expect anything. he was a doll being payed for his services so he should accommodate and accept whatever the guest would like.

V soon took a deep breath as he sees the lights on the other side lighting up, indicating that the display room is ready and that the guest would be coming in soon.

he tried to relax himself thinking he shouldn't worry too much since he was displayed along with high rated dolls so the chances of him being picked was very slim. well, at least that's what he believes.

a few minutes passed, he stood in the middle of the cubicle, head casted down and hands mindlessly fiddling with the silk tie wrap around his waist. he was expecting that the vip guest might have already chosen a doll by now but a pair of black leather shoes soon stopped on the opposite side of his glass wall.

his head instantly snapped up, eyes meeting with a familiar set of dark orbs and a sight of a certain masked man.

*

V slowly made his way to the room where his guest awaits him. he didn't know why but somehow he felt relieved knowing that he'll be serving the same vip guest again and feeling a bit giddy that he chose him once again.

he softly knocks on the door but before his hands could even hold the knob, the door swinged open revealing his guest for the night.

"come in, doll. i've been waiting for you."

🥀

*
*
*
a/n

warning again this book is not for everyone. this book contains a lot of smut scenes - could be a whole chapter or back to back chapters. if uncomfortable and not fond of these type of content, please do not continue reading~

reminder for rereaders please refrain from commenting any spoilers to not spoil it for the first time readers! also, please do read my author's note at the start of this book if you haven't regarding the changes:)

thank you<3

♡︎elle