05

🥀

"V" jungkook repeated as if testing how the letter or name, rather sounded and tasted in his mouth before gently releasing the other's chin.

he went back to his earlier spot, the doll's eyes following his movements as he opened up another bottle of wine filling up his glass.

he took a sip before sitting back down the sofa and patting down his thigh, a small smile on his face, his intrigued eyes locked onto the doll.

V didn't need to be told as he took small strides towards the masked man stopping just inches away. he bit his lower lip feeling intimidated from the dark haired male's piercing gaze as he slowly settled his legs on each side.

"m-may i?" he softly asked, shyly glancing at the other as he tried steadying himself on his knees.

jungkook looked at him confused for a second before he understood - he was asking permission if he could hold on to him as he sat down.

he chuckled lightly finding it amusing at how the other was asking permission before giving the shy male a reassuring nod. the brunette was very... polite.

too polite for a doll.

"you can hold on to me, pretty doll" he says softly, which again had V surprised but very much feeling blessed at how gentle his first guest is being so far.

he had heard rather interesting stories from other dolls and from the madam of the shop, majority unpleasant ones.

'most guests prefer obedient dolls. follow what they ask and you'll be alright' V remembers from one of his lessons with the madam.

'make sure to not do anything that may upset your guest. i don't want to hear any complaints or else there will be consequences. disciplinary actions if needed'

so he made sure to follow rules and keep this in mind by being obedient and asking permissions. so far, he was pleased by the response. his guest seemed satisfied.

he slowly placed his hands just by the masked man's shoulders, holding on to him gently as he finally sat down, ass pressed against the other's clothed lap.

jungkook's hands immediately made it's way to the doll's exposed legs on his sides feeling his smooth skin and soon slowly trailed his hands up higher, his eyes locked on the innocent brown orbs starring back at him as if anticipating his every move.

he briefly flicked his eyes down when he felt lace on his fingertips before inching his hands higher and settled on the doll's rather curvy waist.

he slowly leaned forward nosing on the other's jaw and down to his neck where he started to give soft kisses, rubbing his hands on the other's side loving the feel of his warm skin on his palms. he inhales, humming at how sweet he smelled - like strawberries.

soon enough, he was gripping the other's waist tightly while his lips sucked and bites on a spot making his first mark on the untainted skin.

he grinned when he felt the doll tilts his head lightly, small pants erupting from his parted pink lips.

the masked man then trailed kisses down his exposed skin sucking, biting and licking. the brunette doll tasted almost sweet if jungkook was being honest.

he leaned back to admire his work, a satisfied grin on his face. the doll's shirt now pulled to the side exposing multiple purple blotches decorating the side of his neck.

"unbutton this for me doll, hm?" jungkook murmurs as he inched close, voice low and deep against the brunette's ear that made tingles to rise on the doll's skin as he let out a soft whimpering sound before he slowly unbuttoned the buttons of his white shirt while his guest continued to taste every bit of his exposed skin.

V slid down the white fabric just until his elbows having now the masked man to lean back once again and look at him fully.

he shyly looked away, his flustered cheeks turning into a darker shade under the other's intense, lustful eyes; scanning every inch of his newly exposed skin.

jungkook lightly licks his lips, his eyes greedily raking up and down the span of the doll's smooth, caramel skinned chest, his perky pink buds, to his pudgy tummy and down to a glimpse of the white lace the doll was wearing.

he was very satisfied with the sight - a blank canvas all for him to mark and make his claim.

he licked his lips once more before he dived in. he trailed kisses from the younger's neck, to his collar bones down to the brunette's chest making sure to leave his marks before latching his lips on one of the perky pink bud, his hand gripping on the other's curved waist.

jungkook grinned when he felt a soft gasp, the other's body arching as a moan left the doll's lips, hands gripping on his hair as if pushing him more as he swirled his tongue and sucked harder; bringing his other hand to fondle with the other bud flicking and twisting it, softly hearing the soft moans and whimpers intensify.

the brunette's eyes fluttered closed, back arching more as he was feeling rather overwhelmed with the pleasure having no idea that this would feel this good.

a moan escaped his lips when he felt the other harshly grope his butt and something hard rubbed against his clothed, throbbing hole.

jungkook groans as he massaged the thick flesh in his palms as he turned his attention to the other erected nipple, licking and sucking on it all the while hearing the other's soft moans melodious in his ear.

"o-oh" V gasped when the guest abruptly snaps his hips up, grinding on his growing arousal.

jungkook attached his lips back to the brunette's neck as his hands were groping the other's ass and eagerly grinds their hips.

"fuck" jungkook lowly curses and suddenly stood up resulting for V to instinctively wrap his arms and legs tightly around the guest.

he soon felt soft silk on his back, his parted lips panting heavily as he watched the guest through hooded eyes who stood by the edge of the bed removing his garments in a swift motion.

V couldn't help but stare at the impressive, mouthwatering sight of the dark haired male's tone physique. his eyes wondering from his chest, his dashboard abs and all the way down to... his rather very blessed member.

he's big. definitely.

he lightly gulps seeing how massive the other was, standing tall and proud, tip leaking with pre cum.

he had no idea such size even existed. well, he'll probably be learning a lot tonight.

"like what you see?" jungkook asked a cheeky grin on his face as he now hovered over the shy doll.

V shyly looked away. "y-you're massive and it's my first time..." he honestly murmured trailing softly at the end.

jungkook paused for a moment at the information but chuckled at the comment.

still, he weirdly felt warm knowing he would be V's first time. he did actually had a hunch since the other looks so lost with everything, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"don't worry, doll. i'll take good care of you"