39

🥀

after their talk that morning, everything went back to normal and well, the dark haired male couldn't keep his dick in his pants any longer.

"jungkook~" the brunette moans as the said man was eating him up — for breakfast.

he felt him lick a strip on his leaking hole that made him squirm, body arching. jungkook pressed his tongue inside, swirling around. his hands spreading the thick buns apart to get more access.

his face was soon stuffed against the other. the tip of his nose hitting the smooth skin as he eats him hungrily. his tongue continues to do wonders basking the moaning brunette in pleasure.

"jungkookie~ " the brunette whines hands fisting in the soft dark locks slightly clutching on them.

jungkook kissed the puckered hole before leaning back up eyeing the panting doll as he grabbed a condom and lubing himself up.

he kissed the doll's lips as he eased his way inside letting out a contented sigh as he feels the familiar warmth slowly engulfing his member.

"mmhh~jungkook..." the doll hummed and moaned at the same time in pleasure, hugging the other close.

"does it feel good?" jungkook sultry murmurs in his ear as he grinds his hips, the bulging tip pressing on the doll's prostate making the other moan out load. body shuddering and hips bucking up.

hearing his name from the other's lips was driving him crazy.

the dark haired male slowly pulls out just until a few inches was in before pushing back in.
sliding in and out with ease, the doll's eyes scrunched close at the feeling.

"f-faster please..."

jungkook didn't need to be told twice as he picked up his pace pounding on the other that had them both see stars.

it took only a few more hard thrusts before the doll cums, his member releasing thick fluids of white painting their chests. the dominant male following soon after spilling onto the condom.

he pumps the other milking him out, some getting on his hand as he sloppily grinds his hips. the brunette's lips parted as he catched his breath, eyes hazy.

"did so good for me, my love" he murmurs before leaning down and kissing the doll on his swollen lips who breathlessly smiled at the praise.

he slowly pulled out the tight hole, gazing as it clenched around nothing. the inside of the doll's thighs decorated with his marks.

the doll was already sound asleep when he came back from the bathroom getting some fresh towels to wipe him clean.

he planned to take the other out to make up for the dinner he made last night but he'll probably have to think of another plan seeing the other's exhausted state.

*

the brunette wakes up feeling something ticklish against his skin. at first he thought he was dreaming but not after he felt arms around his waist and lips on his neck kissing and nibbling on his exposed skin.

he turns to his side, eyes meeting the other's dark orbs that suddenly made him blush. his face just inches away from him.

"did you sleep well?" jungkook asked giving a soft kiss to his blushing cheek.

"yeah... h-have i been sleeping that long?" the doll shyly asks as he sat up, rubbing his eyes and looked out the window seeing the sun setting. shades of orange and pink colouring the sky.

"kind of, i thought you'll be waking up tomorrow." the dark haired male replies with a chuckle as he stood up walking over to his dresser to grab a pair of shorts for the other as he was just in his shirt and in white panties.