72

🥀

"you can just drop me off here, jiminie." the brunette doll says pointing at a vacant slot just a few steps away from the shop seeing that the parking slots infront of the shop were full.

"oh, sure. hold on." jimin says carefully driving to the side to do a parallel parking. "i thought your shop's closed?" he curiously asks.

"we actually are in the mornings but guests who have tagged dolls can come or if they have appointments with the madam." the brunette explains with the other nodding.

"oh, i see." jimin says finally parking the car.

"thank you, jiminie." the doll says with his boxy smile, the other now helping him unbuckle his seatbelt.

"no worries, pretty. i'll see you again next time." jimin says, pecking the doll's forehead making him chuckle seeing the younger's flustered face.

"drive safe" the brunette doll got out of the car and waved goodbye to the blonde male before heading towards the shop.

"oh my gosh! is that namjoon?!" the blonde male shouts inside of his car. eyes almost bulging out of his sockets seeing the brown haired male going out of the doll shop.

"no, that isn't the shop....right..." jimin mumbled to himself but his eyes remained wide when V entered the same doors namjoon had just walked out of not before making a small bow towards the brown haired male.

he even saw V made a small bow towards the other probably recognising him as a guest of the shop. he scanned the building to check again and sees the large sign of the doll shop outside.

"oh the drama if jin-hyung finds out about this." jimin says with a mischievous smirk.

the brunette doll was humming to himself as he approached the shop and sees a brown haired male walking out and went to make a small bow of acknowledgment assuming he was a guest of the shop. the brown haired male smiles, his dimples in display and made a small tip of his head towards the younger.

the brunette continued humming with a wide smile on his face as he pushed the doors open but froze on his spot lips now agape. eyes wide and starting to water seeing a face he had been longing smiling up at him.

*

"mister jeon you're still here." the shop manager was surprised seeing the dark haired male and his lawyer standing by the reception area.

"mister bang, i was hoping to see V." jungkook stated with a wide smile. the old man chuckling seeing the younger trying to sound calm but his bright face screamed excitement. his eyes filled with love.

"he's actually out with a friend, mister JK but i could give you a call once he arrives back." he informs but couldn't help but chuckle again seeing the younger's lips forming into a frown, namjoon also rolling his eyes with a chuckle at the other's expression. "ah, i believe i should congratulate you." he says making the other now let out a smile.

"jungkook. please address me as jungkook" the dark haired male says before making a small bow and glancing around to make sure there was no one else in the lobby. "it was all thanks to you, mrister bang. thank you." he says with a warm smile.

the old man let out a laugh, smiling. "i didn't do anything. i just stood there, you and your lawyer were just really good." he compliments, also turning to namjoon who smiles and thanks him.

jungkook smiles. "thank you, mister bang."

"why don't you wait for a bit, i'm sure V will be back soon."

"kook, i'll be outside. i need to call someone." namjoon says excusing himself.

the dark haired male nods taking a sit on one of the lounge chairs. he was admiring the fresh flowers when he heard the shop doors opening again making his breath hitched as he locked eyes with the person he had missed so much.

"y-you're here..."

the doll was the first one to speak, the shop doors closing resonating in the empty lobby as he starred at the man in front of him.

mister bang quietly standing behind the reception not wanting to ruin the moment.

"my love, i -"

jungkook had his eyes wide, startled when the brunette plunged himself towards him. soft cries escaping his lips.

"i-i'm sorry...i'm so sorry..." the doll sobs in his chest, the dark haired male confused at first but soon smiles, wrapping his arms around the doll and gently soothes him.

"shh...it's okay." jungkook says pressing a kiss on the doll's forehead, body trembling as he sobbed. hands clutched tightly on his shirt.

"n-no... it's not..." the doll hiccups, voice muffled in his chest as he continued to sob.

"calm down, my love." the dark haired male soothingly caressed the brunette doll whispering sweet things in his ear.

mister bang had a proud smile on his face, seeing the brunette with jungkook. he doesn't regret anything. the younger is in good hands.

"stop crying now, my love." jungkook says gently cupping the doll's cheeks, his thumb softly brushing away his tears. wide eyes starring up at him.

he smiles at the sniffling brunette pressing a kiss on top of his head before turning to mr bang.

"mister bang, i hope you don't mind if we get a room to talk in private." jungkook asks, hoping to be able to finally talk with the brunette.

V on the other hand was startled, eyes going wide just noticing the old man by the reception area. he had been so focused on jungkook that he hadn't thought of if anyone else was present.

he softly gasped, eyes searching around by the balcony thinking that the madam might've seen everything but let out a sigh of relief seeing that it was just the three of them in the lobby.

"of course, no need to ask mister jeon." the old man says with a chuckle. "you can take him to your room, V."

"i-i can?" the doll asked surprised, looking in between jungkook and the old man.

"let's go." the dark haired male interlaced their fingers and pulling the startled brunette towards the elevator who was still looking at the old man who just gave him a suspicious wink.

*

"yeah, okay. i'll be on my way." namjoon ends his call with secretary. he had to go back to the law firm as one of his elite clients was furious in his office and wanted to file a divorce after finding out his husband had cheated on him.

the brown haired male let out a frustrated sigh as he wasn't a fond of divorce cases and it gets very stressful.

he decided to inform jungkook that he would be going ahead but before he could enter the shop his phone was buzzing and his eyes going wide seeing dozens of text from seokjin who was also calling him right now.

"honey, what's wrong-"

"don't honey me kim namjoon. get your ass here and explain to me why you're in a doll shop. i swear to all the deities out there - "

"jinnie, honey, there's a misunderstanding - " his eyes went wide when seokjin sent him a photo of him standing outside of the doll shop awhile ago.

" - i'm with jungkook."

"you better get here before my boiled eggs gets cooked" seokjin says before ending the call.

the brown haired male cursed under his breath before getting inside his car and driving off with literally his life depending on it. his client will have to wait as he doesn't want to be the one arranging his own set of divorce papers.