59

🥀

the doll had already passed out by his fourth or so climax. the dominant male continuously pounding into his warm hole and spilling onto the brunette's front.

the brunette fluttered his eyes open seeing that they were no longer outside but in the comfort of jungkook's bedroom.

he squirmed abit as he was layed on to his side but stilled when he felt something hard was stuffed inside of him. he didn't have to confirm what it was knowing all too well it was the dark haired male's still hard cock.

"i'm still inside of you." jungkook murmurs when he noticed the doll had regain consciousness, his breath fanning against the brunette's neck as they were in a spooning
position.

the doll hums, cheeks a bright red as he was now fully awake, mind thinking. 'how long was i out? how long are we going to do it?!'

"can you take more?" the dominant male softly asked trailing soft kisses down his shoulder to his back, a shiver running down the doll's spine.

"y-yeah..." the doll shyly mumbles.

the brunette expected the other to start thrusting his hips but he was surprised when the dominant male hovered on top of him, a warm smile on his lips as he gazed down on him.

jungkook stares at the doll curiously staring up at him with wide doe eyes. he still looks breathtaking with his cheeks flushed pink, swollen lips parted lightly, his brunette hair disheveled and still a bit damp. he couldn't help but want to admire the beauty underneath him.

the brunette could feel his heartbeat wildly under the dominant male's intense gaze. his dark orbs scanning every inch of his flustered face.

jungkook leaned down pressing a kiss on the doll's forehead, the brunette's eyes cutely looking up at him as he leaned forward.

"do you want to stop now?" the dark haired male asked wanting to be sure, caressing the doll's cheeks. the brunette leaning into the touch.

"you can always tell me stop. i won't do anything you're uncomfortable with." jungkook adds.

despite his obvious still hard cock throbbing inside of the brunette, jungkook was aware of how much more he can go but the pretty doll was his priority over his own pleasure.

basically, he suddenly felt very horny the moment the brunette made the first move. although he had already came twice, the doll's effect of luring him still has him all riled up.. his lustful desires and cravings for the brunette was so strong that he knows he can go on for hours.

"i-i know, i trust you." the doll replies, gently cupping his cheeks and pulling him down to attach their lips.

"have me, jungkookie..." the brunette murmurs with a shy smile, his lips hovering the other's own.

this was enough for the dominant male to have his hips snap again but this time he didn't start slow but with deep, forceful thrusts.

the brunette wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist, his mouth open in a silent cry as waves of pleasure ran through his body with each snap.

his sweet spot was being pressed on repeatedly that had his mind hazy, high on cloud nine. his toes curled and his nails digging into the dominant male's back.

jungkook hissed as the other clawed on his skin but it encouraged him more to thrust in deeper as he angled up the doll's hips. the doll's soft moans and whimpers were like music to his ears, surge of pleasure running through his body with every clench of the doll's tight muscles. he was in pure ecstasy.