43

🥀

"jimin!" the brunette's face lits up seeing the familir blonde. from his excitement, he basically ran over to the other and engulfed him in a tight hug.

the said male was taken aback, surprised and never expecting to see the other here in all places but nonetheless welcomed him in his arms, happy to see the brunette.

"fancy seeing you here, pretty" jimin says with a chuckle as the doll looks up at him with his boxy smile, a small blush on his cheeks.

"you didn't visit me again" the doll shyly teased with a pout making the other let out a small laugh.

"'m sorry, i got really busy. i didn't know you missed me that much, babe." jimin plays along making the brunette giggle.

unbeknowst to the two, the certain dark haired male was not liking the scene infront of him one bit.

he didn't like how the doll seemed to be so comfortable with the other and seeing the blonde's arms wrapped around the doll's waist was not calming him down in any way. it was supposed to be him doing that.

jiyeon softly chuckles to herself, amused seeing the look on the ceo's face. she may not fully know who the brunette is but she concludes he's someone that the younger holds dear and he obviously wasn't fond of the little reunion going on.

she let out a fake caugh getting the attention of the blonde and brunette who were giggling at each other about something like a pair of young girls who were gossiping out in public and not inside the jeon corporation ceo's office.

"mister park, the meeting..." she says, making the blonde remember what he was really here for.

"oh, right. i'll catch up with you after the meeting, babe." jimin says with a wink towards the brunette who shyly smiles at him, the dark haired male raising a brow - who the hell gave him permission to address the brunette with such names?!

jimin turns to the young ceo who was quiet the whole time sending daggers his way and burying him to the ground with his eyes.

"be in the board room in five. this meeting is really important." the blonde says ignoring the other's death threatening glares, handing a folder to the young ceo who looked at him with a raised brow.

"i don't have a scheduled meeting for today." jungkook says confused, wanting to already leave the building with the brunette.

"i rescheduled the board meeting today so now you do." jimin spats, making the other frown.

jungkook scans the folder seeing it was files regarding their company expansion in europe which they should've tackled yesterday.

he lets out a sigh knowing jimin was actually saving his ass for rescheduling the whole thing.
his father would've been furious if he ever founds out about him delaying such an important matter.

"fine." the dark haired male huffs out with a frustrated sigh.

"but wait, how did you guys even know- oh, ooohh" jimin curiously was about to ask before realisation hits him, mouth forming into an 'o' before breaking into a knowing smile.

"so you're what's keeping our mister jeon busy these days." he says with a mischievous smirk, eyebrows wiggling towards the doll who looked at him innocently.

"well, couldn't blame him, we did have fun last time too." jimin says in a playful tone making the dark haired male's eyes twitch. the doll letting out an innocent small giggle not grasping the real meaning behind the others words. he was just happy reminiscing their cuddles.