03

🥀

jungkook's breath hitched as his eyes locked with a pair of innocent looking hazel brown orbs and seeing a face of ethereal beauty.

he finally found his doll for the night.

"i want this doll" he says as he momentarily looks away from his chosen doll behind the glass wall and informed the man who seemed not pleased with his decision.

he noticed the distressed look of the old man as he briefly glanced back at the doll who much to his disappointment has his head casted down again, brunette locks covering his face.

"is there a problem?" he asked, now fully facing the man with a raised brow.

"he hadn't successfully completed his training, mister jk... you could opt to choose any of our older dolls that can surely give you a good performance and satisfy your needs" the man explains remembering how the madam of the shop had a hard time with this particular doll who couldn't do even a simple act of seduction and ends up tearing up and eventually crying if asked to do a certain act.

yes, he had a face of immense beauty but this job obviously requires more.

nonetheless, the madam had him be put up for display hoping he would just learn through an actual client. they had aimed for any regular customer to take interest in the doll but not their vip guests as their satisfaction is their top priority and they know this doll wasn't about to give that.

"or if you prefer new arrivals, we have other new dolls that i can guarantee you to be of quality" the man bargains looking in between jungkook and the doll who looked up, confused seeing the two still on the opposite side and seem to be in a discussion.

jungkook only smirks as he took a sip of his wine finally emptying the glass as he faced again the captivating innocent looking doll who looked away again.

"i prefer this doll, please have him prepared for me" he says, voiced laced with authority with the man softly sighing and making a small bow retreating from the display room to prepare the guest's request.