77

🥀

taehyung and jungkook were now seated in a fancy restaurant up in the hills that the dark haired male had booked prior.

he wanted to end the day with the younger by taking him out to dinner at this restaurant that was too expensive in his personal opinion but he didn't mind paying an extra hundred dollars to make sure he gets a seat with a view of the sunset that he knows the younger would love and well, ended up renting out the whole balcony area.

the brunette however was a little bit intimidated by all the fanciness and posh. the whole atmosphere screaming class & wealth the moment they had walked in. something he wasn't used to.

it also bothered him seeing a bunch of girls in expensive dazzling dresses that had also just arrived were bashfully eyeing him up and down before gushing among themselves.

he suddenly turned insecure seeing he was very underdressed as he was wearing jungkook's comfy black sweater and a pair of loose pants.

his first instinct was to cling closer to the other male who was talking to the receptionist but was quick to notice his uneasiness wrapping his arms securely around the younger until they were finally situated in their seat and this seemed to keep the nosy girls mouth hanging open until the balcony doors were shut closed.

"would you care for some wine?" a waiter asked which jungkook acknowledged with a nod and a small smile while the brunette shyly shakes his head mumbling that he would prefer to drink water. the young waiter warmly smiles at the brunette finding the other cute.

"of course. water coming right up." he replies with a wink making the brunette let out an innocent giggle. the interaction not going unnoticed by the dark haired male as he pokes the inside of his cheeks but deciding to let it slide.

"order anything you like, love." jungkook says as they were both now scanning the menu book, the brunette's eyes going wide seeing the price on each of the meal.

the dark haired male ended up ordering for the both of them as the brunette was refusing to pick anything that had three digits on the price list that just made the other chuckle as everything in the menu had minimum of three digits on them except for a bottle of water.

"i heard their steak is really delicious so i ordered one for us." jungkook informs with the brunette skeptically nodding. if he had remembered correctly while he browsed the menu book earlier it was the most expensive one on the list.

the brunette soon noticed the huge paintings decorating the walls inside the restaurant that he could see through the glass doors that made his mouth form into an 'o', eyes sparkling and getting excited as he saw the other paintings.

the dark haired male smiles internally giving himself a pat on the back as he had also chosen this place knowing it displayed a few paintings of some world renowned artists that he knew the younger would've appreciated.

the two drowned themselves in small talk as they waited for their orders enjoying the beautiful sunset and talking about the paintings hanging on the wall, the brunette turning into a blushing mess as the older would slip in a few compliments at every chance he could get and subtly intertwining their fingers and giving a few soft kisses at the back of his palms.

their food soon arrived, the brunette gawking at the array of dishes that he had to stop himself from drooling as everything looks so delicious and elegantly plated.

jungkook fixed his table napkin, placing it neatly on his lap and noticed the confused brunette on the other end holding the piece of fabric. he let out a small chuckle and was about to stand up when the waiter that had been serving them beat him to it.