07

🥀

"my cruel pretty doll" jungkook murmurs on the doll's ear as he slowly starts moving his hips. "making my cock wait inside your warm, tight hole" he continues, pulling himself out just until the tip before thrusting back in with ease that had the doll's mouth agape.

"i was planning to go slow for you, doll" he repeats his action, thrusting in and out slowly feeling the warm walls engulf his member. the squelching sounds due to the brunette's wetness and mixed with his pre cum loud in his ears.

"but it seems like there's no need for that" he murmurs, voice low before sucking on the doll's collarbone, repeating his actions but thrusting back in a bit harsher this time, hitting a certain spot that had the doll moan out in pleasure.

"is your pretty hole all ready for my cock, hm?" he whispers, eyes getting a shade darker, clouded with lust as he pulled out and snapped his hips hard making sure to hit that sweet spot again that had the doll arching and toes curling feeling a shot of pleasure run up his spine.

"i'll make you feel so good" he murmurs lowly, pulling out again and snapping his hips that had the the doll squirming and hands grabbing a fistful of the silk sheets, an indescribable pleasure building inside him.

"my pretty pretty doll" jungkook thrusts his hips once again deep and hard, that had the doll's eyes roll back, a long moan coming from his pretty pink lips as he cums, the white liquid squirting in between them - experiencing his first orgasm with the masked man.

a frown made it's way to jungkook's face as he stared at the panting doll underneath him who just came, untouched and without his permission.

"oh, no no no, pretty doll. we're just getting started" jungkook growls, voice a bit deeper towards the end, face showing nothing but lust before harshly gripping the doll's waist, pulling out his cock just until the tip before thrusting in forcefully making the doll's eye go wide.

"ahhh! mmmhhhh" V screamed and moaned out, burying his head further into the soft pillow at the now harsh thrusts.

jungkook wasted no time as he pounds fast and hard onto the other, making sure to hit the spot that had the doll moaning and squirming, not minding one bit how the other was very sensitive from his first orgasm of the night.

he thrusts in and out, hands gripping on the doll's waist to keep him in place. he licks his lips seeing the doll underneath him; golden skin decorated with his marks, face turned to the side with his eyes fluttering, mouth agape and legs sprawled wide open. he looks so delicious, so lewd.

tears continue to trickle down the doll's cheeks, eyes blinded by pleasure, soft moans leaving his lips and body rocking with each forceful thrust of the masked man.

the doll cries out, his cock leaking with cum as the guest grips on his waist tighter, thrusts getting faster, massive hard cock brushing harshly against his walls and hitting the right places. the familiar heat inside him building up once again.

"so fucking good" jungkook rasped out, leaning down biting on the other's skin, his animalistic pace unwavering.

he continued to drill on the tight hole, the doll's hand clawing at his back, eyes closed shut. small whimpers and moans echoing through out the room.

"o-oh, my!" V gasped, when he was suddenly lifted, arms instinctively wrapping around the other's neck as he was now straddling him.

another loud moan leaves his lips as jungkook snaps upwards, nails digging on to his waist and feeling him more in this position as his cock slides in and out of his hole, his body in immense pleasure.

"i-i'm...." the doll whimpered, his body bouncing with each snap and with one hard thrust, he sees stars once again. his body shuddering as string of white fluid spurts out of him and some on to the other's front. he whines, as he felt the other pump his cock tightly milking him out.

he felt energy drained out of him, body slumped against the masked man's toned physique and hands clutched on the dark male's soft locks as small pants left his mouth.

"on your knees, doll"