20

🥀

"you can just go sleep or whatever since i've booked you for the whole night..." the blonde haired guest croaks out as he stood up, nose sniffling as he picks up his shirt and putting it on leaving the buttons open. "just don't mind me..." he adds, slumping on the sofa.

the doll sits up as well letting out a small sigh as he have been squished underneath the guest, hugging him as he sobbed on top of him.

he pulls up his own shirt, buttoning it up as he looks over the guest on the sofa, an arm over his eyes.

"d-do you want some water?" he shyly offers seeing the man sniff and making small hiccups.

"i'm okay..."

the two was engulfed in another awkward silence. the doll sitting in the middle of the bed, the guest in his own side on the sofa. the sound of sniffles the only sound radiating in the room.

"my boyfriend cheated on me." the blonde haired male suddenly blurts out after awhile. puffy eyes now staring at the ceiling, the doll listening quietly.

"i found out today that he's been cheating on me for who knows how long but he has no idea that i already know...."

"so i came here. i don't even know what i'm aiming for..." he continues, with a dry laugh.

"i just thought that if he can sleep around with somebody else, i could do too..." he says, voice hoarse and eyes still mindlessly starring at the white ceiling. "but i guess i can't. i'm not like him..." he sniffs.

the doll didn't utter a word. he didn't want to say 'it's okay' because he could see how heartbroken the other was and it was definitely not okay.

so instead, he blurts out the only thing that comes to his mind wanting to comfort the broken hearted male.

"do you want to cuddle?"

the man looked at him as if he had said something out of the ordinary before he let out a chuckle, a small smile now appearing in his lips.

"i think i'd like that." he says as he stood up and walked back over to the doll who was smiling widely and scoots further on the bed to make room for the other.

V could say that he prefers to be the little spoon during cuddles but his guest for tonight was an exception as he wrapped his arms around him, the other cuddling up close to him.

"it's my first time to visit a doll shop actually." the blonde male speaks with a small giggle, body now more relaxed. "i feel like i'm doing something illegal even though doll shops are legal." he whispers.

the brunette doll couldn't help but chuckle at the confession as he softly pats the other's hair.

"well, i'm glad to be your first doll then." he shyly replies.

"i'll be sure to give you a solid six out of five." the other jokes making them both laugh.

"you better, i didn't have lessons for this type of service." the brunette doll plays along, somehow feeling more at ease with the other.

"so i have to give you a good amount of tip
too, huh?"

"of course you should. i'll make sure to check with the head doll when you check out." V teases along making them both burst out in laughter.

*

the sounds of marimba from the blonde male's phone wakes up the two who ended up sleeping for the rest of the night cuddled up in each other's arms.

the guest reached out for his phone turning the alarm off. he ran a hand through his hair as he sits up and tried to wake the other up.

"V, wake up." he murmurs, lightly shaking the sleeping doll who whines as he snuggled closer to the sheets making the other chuckle.

the blonde male stood up and walked over to the bathroom deciding he'll take a quick shower first as he caught his reflection in the mirror because gosh he looks like a helpless little chick.

his blonde hair sticking out in different directions, his eyes puffy from crying with his tear stained cheeks. he looks awful.

*

"oh, i thought you already left." the still sleepy doll says yawning as he saw the blonde male emerging from the bathroom in a white robe.

"i wanted to have a quick shower but i'll be checking out soon." he informs, pulling up his pants before picking up his shirt and dressing up not minding the doll staring at him, still dazed from the nap.

soon enough, the guest was fully dressed and was getting ready to leave. the doll also has wrapped up himself in a robe.

"thank you for tonight." the guest says, a wide genuine smile in his lips as they stood by the entry way.

"i didn't do much... i just offered you cuddles." the doll replies shyly, eyes gazing up at the blonde male.

his eyes widened and a blush instantly made its way to his cheeks when the other leaned down and plants a soft kiss in his cheeks.

"it was what i needed." the other says endearingly gazing at the flushed doll.

"i'll be heading out now. my name's jimin by the way and i hope we can be friends." he exclaims with a smile before heading out.

before the stunned doll can even reply, the guest had already left the room.

a smile appears in his lips, eyes almost teary processing what the blonde male had said.

he never had a friend outside of the shop.

"i would love to be your friend, jimin."