65

🥀

the brunette wasn't one to put on makeup but felt like doing it tonight as he sees his face still all red and puffy from crying earlier.

"you know i can tell jisoo-noona you're not feeling well." jinwoo says, side glancing the brunette as he fixes his own makeup.

he decided to prepare in their room as well and not in the dressing rooms not wanting to leave the younger's side.

the doll shop was about to open in an hour and every one was getting busy preparing for tonight. jinwoo however wanted the younger to to be tucked in bed than serve the vip guest.

mister bang dropped by earlier informing the brunette that mister JK would be booking tonight so he should prepare along with the other dolls up for display.

"i'm okay, hyung." V says with a smile to the older who let out a sigh.

"fine. c'mere let me do your hair." the pink haired male offers as the younger let out a boxy smile and let's the older do his magic.

*

the brunette was soon walking down the hallway up to the room where his guest awaits.
eyes starring at the carpet mindlessly, the madam's words still ringing in his ear.

'i hope you don't get any ideas up in your head. don't dwell on useless matters and focus on your duty as a doll...'

the doll shakes his head, eyes once again starting to tear up. he had a hand clutched on his chest feeling it aching once again. why does he feel so sad? why does it feel like his heart is breaking?

deep down he had been longing to see the other even though he had seen him just this morning but the madam's words were like venom in his mind making him guilty of wanting to see the vip guest.

he doesn't understand why his chest was feeling heavy it's not like he had feelings for the dark haired male, right? he was doing his job as a doll and he knew from the start that whatever they have was only temporary.

he took a quick glance at his reflection in one of the mirrors in the hallway seeing if his make up was alright for one last time before softly knocking on the door, hands fiddling at the hem of his button up shirt waiting for the guest to open up.

but he really wanted to see him.

he made another knock not being able to wait as he turned the knob and coming face to face with the person he was longing to see.

it was like his body had move on its own as he closed the gap in between them and capturing the startled man's lips, his hands making its was into the dark locks as he pulls him closer.

the dark haired male was quick to have his arms around the petite doll expertly closing the door and pressing the brunette up against it, kissing him back with the same intensity.

their already heated kiss soon turned into a french kiss, tongues overlapping for dominance with the dark haired male obviously taking victory, exploring and sucking every bit of the warm cavern.

"baby..." he huffs out as he pulled away breathing heavily. a smile on his glistening lips, forehead gently resting against the doll's own.

the doll still had his hands gently tugging on the end of his hair by his nape, his mouth parted as he catches his breath feeling the other's breath fanning over him.

"you taste yucky" the doll exclaims, face scrunching up making the other let out a laugh.

"i'm sorry, my love. i had a few drinks before i came here." the dark haired male explains, gently caressing his thumb on the doll's cheeks. dark orbs softly gazing at the doll through his mask.