61

🥀

the brunette was settled in between the dominant male's legs, his back against his chest as they both enjoyed the still warm freshly baked cookies and a movie playing on the huge screen in the theatre room.

the doll was innocently chewing on his cookies, eyes glued on the monitor, too drowned on the zombie themed movie that he doesn't notice the other's sour expression.

jungkook was the one who suggested that they watch a movie but the dark haired male now had a frown on his face seeing the doll too focused on the movie and not on him.

he didn't know what came over him but he was craving the doll's attention.

he gobbled up the piece of cookie he was eating before wrapping his arms around the doll, resting his chin on the doll's shoulder subtly trying to get the other's attention.

the brunette briefly looked at him, smiled before turning his attention back to the movie that made the dark haired male poke the insides of his cheeks.

he then subtly slid his hand underneath the doll's shirt lazily tracing on his tummy that made the brunette blush but didn't comment on it letting the other do as he pleased. the dominant male expected for the other to react more but it was obviously a failed attempt.

jungkook couldn't hold himself any longer as he gently tugged the other's shirt slightly to the side falling it off a bit down the doll's shoulder exposing his hickey decorated skin that seemed to get the other's attention.

"jungkookie..." the brunette whines when the dominant male now sucked and nibbled on his skin. he turned facing the dominant male who now has a small pout on his face as his lips was detached from the doll's delicate skin.

"here" the brunette says with a giggle, pressing a cookie against the other's lips making the other huff but nonetheless took a bite of the sweet treat then continued to pout when the doll concentrates back on the movie they were watching.

"baby..." jungkook calls out snuggling his face on the doll's neck trying to get his attention again but was immediately shun down by the brunette.

"shh, jungkookie. he's about to enter the building." the brunette doll whisper shouts, eyes not leaving the screen, too engrossed.

the dark haired male was now staring forward at the screen, an unreadable expression on his face. i'll be rating this movie zero stars for stealing my baby's attention.

he continued to glare at the screen before whining. "i don't want to watch anymore. let's go." jungkook exclaims after awhile of sulking to himself but bit his tongue when the doll's doe eyes innocently looks up at him, a small frown evident on his still swollen lips.

"you don't want to finish it?... b-but i want to see the ending..." the brunette mumbles, a hint of disappointment in his tone.

the dark haired male panicked seeing the doll's gloomy face which made him quickly take back what he said.

"well, if you really want to finish it then we can..." jungkook says, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck and internally sighing in relief seeing the brunette's face lit up.

"i want to finish it! thankyou, jungkookie!" the doll squeals out, too happy as he instinctively pecks jungkook's lips startling the dark haired male before turning his attention back to the movie.

the dominant male couldn't help but sheepishly smile, his insides giddy and fluttering just from the simple kiss.

he kept his hands securely around the doll's waist, face snuggling in his neck a satisfied smile now on his lips. besides, he'd never want to upset the brunette doll. he would give and do anything to see his face smiling brightly.

*

jungkook never knew a time would come where he would feel so much hatred for a movie and at the same time over the moon as the ending credits started to roll in- he could finally have the brunette all to himself.

"that was such a good movie!" the doll exclaims, jungkook humming as he remained cuddled up against the doll's neck.

"should we watch another one?" the brunette asks but was startled when the dominant male suddenly raised his head, hands gripping on his waist.

"no" jungkook sternly says, the doll turning to face him, confused but nods his head.

"o-okay..."

"i mean, why don't we get some fresh air outside?" jungkook says letting out a small sigh. he'd been waiting for the movie to end and he'll probably loose it if he has to watch another one that'll steal the doll's attention.

the brunette noticed the other's tensed posture as he shifted to face the dark haired male, straddling him and gently cupping his face, jungkook's startled and amused eyes on him.

the dominant male soon felt the doll's soft lips against his own, kissing him softly and sweetly making his eyes shut drowning in the sweet kiss. it reminded him of the time in the office when he got pissed off with jimin, the doll had kissed him like this and it was definitely something he loved.

the brunette soon pulled away as jungkook flutters his eyes open and gazed at the warm brown orbs staring back at him.

"should we go to the garden?" the doll mumbles, a shy smile on his lips.

"yeah, let's take a stroll in the garden before i'm tempted to take these again." jungkook huffs out with a grin swiftly giving the doll's peaches a squeeze, the brunette blushing at this but nonetheless nods.

*

the two were gently swinging in the hammock admiring the sky turning into a shade of orange and red as the sun was already setting. the soft cold breeze brushing against their skin.

they were in the same position as they were in the theatre. the doll settled in between the dark haired male's legs, back pressed against his front, head under his chin.

"that looks like a bunny!" the brunette exclaims, a slender finger pointing up at a clump of clouds resembling a bit of the said animal.

"it kind of does." jungkook agrees with a chuckle.

"that one's a heart" the doll points out again at another cloud formation, the dark haired male humming and staring up as well.

jungkook mindlessly traced his hand on the doll's stomach, his eyes closing feeling the soft breeze.

a smile forms in his lips when he hears the doll giggles capturing his fingers that were tracing on his stomach deciding to play along trying to break his hands free from the doll's hold.

he eventually ended up tickling the doll's sides with his free hand making the brunette let go of his captured fingers and turn to look up at him with a pout.

"not fair" the doll whines, jungkook now staring down at the pouting male's face, chin resting on his chest making him let out a small laugh.

he leaned forward, gently cupping the doll's face and pecking his pouting lips that made the doll's cheeks flushed pink and shyly snuggled and hiding his face in his chest.

"still not fair" the doll mumbles, voice muffled making jungkook laugh again and internally coo at the adorable brunette.

he couldn't deny how much the brunette makes him all soft and his heart melt. he never thought he could feel this much endearment for another person.

jungkook caressed the doll's sides placing a kiss on top of the shy brunette's hair who was still hiding his face away and snuggled up in his chest.

he wanted to savour and enjoy this moment with the brunette doll since he decided to return him to the doll shop tomorrow.