21

🥀

"can i get a strawberry flavoured icecream, hyung?" V excitedly asks as they arrived at the ice cream place that was just a few stores down from the doll shop.

V rarely goes out of the doll shop despite only being on display for once a week. he would usually volunteer doing chores around the shop or at the bar or spend the day doing some paintings and craft in his room.

the other dolls would always tell him to go out and explore more but he didn't really know anyone else aside from the people he grew up in the shop and he feels kinda lonely seeing teens at his age all dressed up in and hanging out with their group of friends.

"sure. i'll order up for us, you can ho find a seat." jinwoo says as he walks over the counter, the brunette doll scurrying over to a vacant seat by the window.

the ecstatic doll looks around the place. he would always choose this ice cream shop whenever jinwoo would treat him. he loved the vintage interior of the shop and the set of abstract paintings hanged on the walls.

"one strawberry ice cream." jinwoo exclaims placing a huge cup of the said flavoured infront of the giddy male who beams at the serving. the scoops of strawberry ice cream topped with some rainbow sprinkles and mallows plus a piece of strawberry on the side.

"and one cookie dough flavour for me." the older doll says as he sat infront across the brunette doll, his own cup in hand. his own scoops of cookie dough flavoured ice cream served with cookie bits. he also got them some assorted pastries.

"thank you for the treat, hyung." the brunette doll exclaims before taking a spoonful of his ice cream that had him almost squeal in happiness as he savoured the sweet treat. the other also having a taste from his own cup.

"the ice cream in this place taste so good" jinwoo comments with V immediately nodding in agreement. "and these pastries are one of the best."

"didn't you say you wanted to open your own shop, hyung?"

"yeah, i guess" the pink haired doll replies with a chuckle. "i want to open my own bakery."

V had always known his jinwoo-hyung's love for baking and making delectable sweets. the older had always expressed his dream of wanting to open up his own shop someday and he was totally on full support on this.

"you should give me a discount if i buy from your bakery shop, hyung." the brunette doll jokes making the other chuckle.

"only if you buy a lot then i'll think about it." the other replies. "but you'll be a famous painter by then so you can just give me one of your paintings for a trade." he adds with a wink, the brunette doll giggling.

"hm, i'll think about it too." V replies.

the two dolls munched up their sweet treats and spent the day walking around the shops downtown with a few more jokes and daydreaming about their dreams before heading back.

*

the two dolls were now back in the shop and were currently helping out in the dressing room to sort out the newly arrived set of costumes and lingerie.

"V, this will look good on you." jinwoo squeals holding up a black bondage lingerie set with harness type straps on the waist. "you can definitely wear the bralette too!"

the brunette doll blushes with the idea of him wearing such attire but what made his face more pink as the strawberry flavoured ice cream he had earlier was the sudden image of the certain masked man popping in his head.

"i'll reserve it for you. you should wear this on your next display." jinwoo says not waiting for the younger's reply as he labelled the tag with 'V'.

he knows how other was always hesitant trying other outfits aside from the white button up shirt that he prefers so he made it his mission to get the other to wear other types of clothing available. the brunette doll basically looks good in anything he wears.

"hyung, maybe i'll just wear something simpler. that's too..." V says trailing off at the end as he eyed the set that the other reserved for him.

"what? too sexy? then that's good. gotta impress that vip guest of yours." the older replies with a wink making the doll blush furiously once again. as if he wasn't red enough.

speaking of that vip guest, the brunette doll has been wondering all week if he'll be able to see the said man on his next display as he was looking forward to tell the other about his second guest or he could say, his new friend.

a smile forms in his lips as he continued to help sort out the costumes thinking that maybe he'll consider wearing the outfit jinwoo reserved for him.

afterall, the masked man seemed to love the outfit he wore the other night.