33

🥀

the doll stares at the man as if he was in a trance. eyes scanning every inch of the dark haired male's face.

he had seen the man countless of times now but seeing him without the mask was... breathtaking.

jungkook knows he was good looking but knowing that showing his face alone had an effect on the brunette doll was making his chest swell up with pride.

a smirk appears on his lips as he walks closer to the speechless doll bending down and leaning a bit to level their face. the shy doll's breath hitching at the close proximity finally seeing the other up close.

"is there something wrong, love?" he murmurs, eyes staring at the other before flicking down to his lips in between his teeth.

the doll's cheeks were dusted pink as he shyly shakes his head and squeaks out a small 'no.'

jungkook chuckles before pulling away and turning his attention back to the painting, the doll beside him releasing a breath. a hand over his chest.

"shall we see the other paintings together?" the dark haired male suggests with a smile, offering his hand to the other.

the shy doll nods, returning a sweet smile as he laced their fingers feeling the familiar little sparks and butterflies whirling in his stomach that he loved.

*

the two walked around the two story art gallery hand in hand.

the petite doll was basically smiling the entire time seeing all the paintings and well, being able to share this moment with the dashing dark haired male.

"t-thankyou for this..." the shy doll mumbles, eyes casted down.

he thought it was the right time to thank the guest as they were currently sitting in one of the benches. his hands fiddling on the rim of his drink that the other bought in a store somewhere inside the building awhile ago.

"did you like the gallery?" jungkook asked turning towards the doll who was quick to nod his head and placing down his drink to hold the other's hand as if to show his gratitude.

"y-yes! i loved it very much. thankyou." the brunette doll exclaims. "i'm really happy." he adds, a boxy smile on his face. cheeks a light shade of pink.

jungkook loved the sight infront of him. he wanted to see it everyday. the process was just taking so long but he knows it'll be worth it.

the dark haired male was caught off guard when the doll leaned in planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. this seemed to be a habit of the doll towards the other.

"thank you." he shyly mumbles again.

the other was quick to respond as he fully turned to face the doll and gently held his cheek as he kisses his lips.

he snaked his hands on the doll's waist, gently gripping as he lead him to move to his lap.

the doll was now straddling him, their lips still dancing against each other. the dark haired male's hands securely placed on the other's bum.

jungkook soon trailed kisses down the doll's neck, the other tilting before letting out a small moan as the man sucked on a certain spot that sent tingles all over his skin.

"m-mister JK..." the panting doll calls out as the other continued to mark his skin.

"we-we shouldn't... what if someone walks in..." he says, successfully pulling away from the other. the dark haired male looking up at him.

"ah, about that..." he sheepishly smiles, the flustered doll gazing at him in curiosity.

"don't worry about it.." jungkook reassures the shy doll. "it's just you and me in here."

he kind of rented out the whole place but didn't want to mention it to the doll.

he could've just rented out the art gallery but he somehow ended up deciding to rent the whole building for the day. he wanted to make sure that the other would feel safe and enjoy the place for himself.

the doll eyed him suspiciously but didn't question further. instead, he snuggled up to the man burying his face against the other's neck who was quick enough to secure the doll in his arms.

"thank you again..." the doll murmurs. he was honestly feeling to overwhelmed. being tagged by the guest, taking him to an art gallery and finally seeing his face. it felt too unreal.

he was happy, feeling safe in the man's arms. he didn't know when this would last but he was thankful he was able to experience something like this.

"should we get going, love?" the dark haired brunette male asks as soon as the other pulled away.

the shy doll leaned down landing a kiss on the other's smiling lips before nodding his head.

*

the brunette was once again in awe as they stood infront of what the guest claims to be his house. it almost looked like the building where the art gallery was, huge and modern that made the doll doubt.

he thought they were heading somewhere else as they drove entering huge black gates but the other soon parked infront of the building and announcing that this is his home.

the wooden double doors soon opened revealing a middle aged lady clad in a black dress with a white apron.

"welcome back, mister jeon" she greets with a small bow, then turned to the brunette with a warm smile.

the shy doll instinctively stood behind the taller male who was quick to sense the startled doll.

"minsoo, please prepare a bath for him and can you take his belongings in my room?" jungkook instructs with the middle aged lady immediately following. he thought it would be best to introduce the two later seeing the doll's reaction.

as soon as minsoo walked away with the doll's small bag, he turned his attention to the shy doll.

"if there's anything making you uncomfortable, just tell me, okay?" he says, eyes warm as he placed a kiss on the doll's forehead who nods returning a small smile.

jungkook laced their fingers together as he lead them inside. the doll's eyes wondering as they walked.

everything looked so expensive, so elegant but it somehow feels cozy too. they walked up the marble stairs, a few paintings hanging on the wall that obviously caught the brunette's attention.

the dark haired male smiles as he slowed down his pace a bit to let the other admire the pieces as he noticed him eyeing his paintings.

"the bath is ready, mister jeon" minsoo states as he saw the young jeon and the shy doll.

"thank you. i'll call you if we need anything." jungkook replies with the other bowing and giving another smile to the shy brunette who returned it before walking away.

the dark haired male then turned to the doll as soon as the other was out of sight. the brunette looking up at him.

"actually, would you mind taking a bath with me, love?"

*
*
*
a/n

a special moment in this chapter — V seeing jungkook's face for the first time and jungkook addressing him as 'love' 🥰

♡︎elle