36

🥀

"what the hell were you thinking?! getting him pregnant?!"

jungkook groans as he sat on his office chair.
he was still naked waist up and was just in a pair of sweatpants not bothering to dress up and be more presentable to his hyung.

kim seokjin might've heard the activities behind his bedroom door earlier and had a small glimpse of the wrecked doll when the other came out of the room.

jungkook called the doctor a week ago telling him that he wanted him to check up on someone. he explained that he was unwell the other night and vomitted.

however, when the doctor found out the other was just eighteen and they were having unprotected sex made him lash out on the younger.

"what if he is pregnant, huh? have you ever thought how that will affect him?" the doctor spats out, still glaring at the other.

if jungkook was being honest, he didn't mind the other to carry his child. he loved the idea.

but that was him being selfish.

he didn't think how the younger would take the news if he was indeed pregnant. he just thought of what he wanted and realizing it all now made him feel so stupid.

"do you think he is? he did mention about taking pills as part of his body conditioning..." jungkook says, worriedly looking over the other.

the doctor sighs. "i can't check up on him with one look now can i? have him get dressed then i'll take a look."

jungkook nods and was about to get him when the doctor spoke again.

"actually, i think it'll be better if we take him to my clinic. i can better examine him there." the doctor explains with the younger looking at him hesitantly.

"i'll try to talk to him, hyung." he replies unsure how the other would react.

he sighs as he heads back to his room. he had already been keeping a lot of things from the doll.

"hi" the doll's shy voice filled his ears as he walked in the room making his worries float away from his mind.

the brunette was sitting in the middle of the bed wearing his t-shirt that was obviously too big for his petite body. he was currently eating breakfast, a small tray table settled infront of him that was served by minsoo as per jungkook's instruction.

"do you like it?" the dark haired male asks as he sat beside the other and attached his lips on the doll's neck making the other giggle feeling ticklish from his breath.

"it's delicious. you should try some" the younger replied holding up a fork, a piece of pancake on it trying his best to ignore the tingles he felt when their skin touched as the other was still naked waist up. jungkook hums as he pulls away and kissed the doll's lips startling the other.

"yeah, it's delicious." he agreed, a smirk evident on his lips.

the blushing doll looks away and took a sip of his orange juice. his heart was beating wildly again in his chest.

"so... um are you okay? you're not feeling unwell are you?" the doll shyly asks trying to calm himself down as the other was just fondly staring at him.

"what? no, i'm all good."

"oh, i thought you went to see your doctor..." the brunette replies, unsure.

the male chuckles. "actually, i wanted him to check up on you. if it's okay, i mean." jungkook explains.

the doll looked at him with furrowed brows. well, he was feeling perfectly fine too.